GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rennwagen

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Hello fellow Socal residents! I am currently looking for someone with a MK7.5 GTI that would be willing to help out with test fitting a new product. It is actually a finished/completed product, so it would be a fairly quick and simple install. Just need to be able to take some pictures with the...
  2. Rennwagen

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

Just wanted to let you all know I'm running a sale from now through 04/30/2023. Thank you all so much for the continued support! 🙏
  3. Rennwagen

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Who doesn’t love a good parking garage photo?
  4. Rennwagen

The Secret Santa 2022 Thread!

Arrived today! Perfect gift! I love under armour shirts! Thank you @Daks! Happy Crimmus!
  5. Rennwagen

The Secret Santa 2022 Thread!

You’re welcome and Merry Christmas! 😁
  6. Rennwagen

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed the ShopDap Holy Shift kit today. Install was pretty straightforward. I managed to break the locking pin on the transmission. Thankfully was able to follow the dieselgeek instructions on how to align everything without it and everything functions fine. A bit notchier than I was...
  7. Rennwagen

We had to make an update to the design. The Oem spoiler on the wagons is slightly more curved and was causing some of the tape to not adhere well. Shortly after discovering this, our test Sportwagen was totaled 😭 Thankfully, as of now we have an updated unit in the wild on an Alltrack and it...
  8. Rennwagen

No update as of yet unfortunately. I’m currently working on getting a 3D scanner to help speed up product development.
  9. Rennwagen

I thought I'd let you all know that you can save some money on not just spoiler extensions, but any of our products this month! As an added bonus, now every order comes with a free air freshener (which smells fantastic btw). As always, thank you all for the support! 😁 https://rennwag.com/
  10. Rennwagen

Just about! Thanks!
  11. Rennwagen

Paid it off! 😁
  12. Rennwagen

It was really easy, just took me and my BIL forever to finish the project because it was 104 degrees. Basically just remove the old calipers, pads and rotors. Remove the dust shields and replace them with pp dust shields if desired. Bolt on new parts and bleed the brake lines. Nothing too...
  13. Rennwagen

Oem rotors had some pretty heavy grooves worn into them so I decided it was time for some new brakes. Picked up some pp front calipers with SS lines from another forum member, Zimmerman rotors, and EBC reds so nothing too crazy. I am aware the drilled rotors are overkill, will be louder, more...
  14. Rennwagen

Made it myself! lol https://rennwag.com/products/rear-diffuser-vw-mk7-gti-v2?variant=42229328019625
  15. Rennwagen

Shared this on the “what did you do to your MK7 today” thread over the weekend. Fresh paint correction and ceramic coating. Fell back in love with the Reflex Silver!
  16. Rennwagen

I may do this as well, I just don’t want to see a rusty axle nut lol. I’ve got new brakes on the way and I’ll have everything off the hub. Might clean them up and see how that looks.
  17. Rennwagen

Actually no, I used iron remover on the wheels and the center caps didn’t like that so much lol. I’m trying to find VW center caps in the same size but haven’t looked into it much yet.
  18. Rennwagen

A few weeks ago I decided to paint correct and ceramic coat my MK7. Did my first wash this morning and WOW. Super easy, only needed water.
  19. Rennwagen

Many items that have been out of stock are now available again! Thank you all for the support! 🙏🏻
  20. Rennwagen

New batch is at powder coat right now, will hopefully have them back in about a week!