GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. StorableComa

ISO: Sportwagen/Alltrack Cross bars and Cargo Carrier

Looking for a set of cross bars and a cargo carrier. Prefer 16 cubic feet or larger on the carrier. Located in Southern California but willing to pay for shipping.
  2. StorableComa

WTB: AWE FWD 1.8T exhaust Track or Touring

Looking to see if anyone has the AWE Track or Touring 1.8T FWD exhaust for sale, preferably with diamond black tips, but chrome silver is acceptable. Willing to pay shipping if the price is right. https://awe-tuning.com/products/mk7-golf-sportwagen-1-8t-exhaust-suite?variant=39387293941824
  3. StorableComa

BPM Dynamic tails coding help/17 GTI Stock tail coding needed

Recently decided to help someone in a local MK7 group with an install and coding. Long story short, the wire boot tabs are impossible to unclip without breaking (Yes I tried fishing a line through to pull the wires, the stock loom tape adhesive melted and made the boots and harness sticky so...
  4. StorableComa

WTB: OEM ROW Intake manifold and fuel rail

Looking to pick up an OEM MPI intake manifold with OEM ROW Port fuel rail. Willing to pay for shipping. Also looking for a PR MPI harness and Bosch 925cc injectors if available as a set.
  5. StorableComa

WTB: Wheel spacers for aftermaket wheels

Looking for a set of hub centric wheel spacers like the H&R DRA style where they bolt to the hub and the wheel bolts to the spacer for stock 5x112 bolt pattern. Will also consider other setups that have worked with aftermarket wheels. Running Sparco FF-1 17x8 ET45s currently. H&R style for...
  6. StorableComa

AFR swings at steady speed 09G?

Attempting to track down what might be a potential issue with my FWD 1.8T with automatic 09G transmission. Noticed once I installed my JB4 and watching the guages that I'll occasionally have an AFR swing where it will go from 14.5-14.9 swings at steady speed ( so far 35ish to 50 MPH) to jumping...
  7. StorableComa

Caliper painting questions

Wanted to ask those of you who have painted your calipers which paint you'd recommend? Planning on VHT exhaust primer followed with either VHT or just G2 paint as they don't recommend primer. Both seem to have good results and hold up well, but I'm curious how first hand results and use have...
  8. StorableComa

1.8T+FMIC Oil Temps, Modified air baffles?

1.8T GSW with the ARM FMIC installed. I noticed around the time of install oil temps started reading higher than what I normally saw (220-225ish) when generally driving. I also went IE stage 1 91 octane around the same time. Over the past 8+months oil temps will read 220ish but after about 30...
  9. StorableComa

Any have the 1.8T 42 draft designs catback?

Not too many options for OTS exhaust systems on the FWD 1.8T wagons. I came across the 42 draft designs but haven't found much but a basic sound clip. Anyone have experience with this setup and aftermarket DP? Curious if there is drone, any sag, or fitment issues? Looking at the large...
  10. StorableComa

E85 in CA

Question to those blending or running E85 out here. Since CA law requires E85 branded fuel be at least 83% ethanol or be taxed like normal gas, do you test your stations often? I get nationally it can range from 55 to 85%, but is that an issue here? I found a few forum posts that quote...
  11. StorableComa

SoCal mod friendly dealer

Thermostat is leaking with lots of obvious build up. Car is stage 1 flash with FMIC and DP. Looking for a dealer near Long Beach if possible.
  12. StorableComa

Ignition coils

Hi all, Looking for some feedback on the different brands of coil packs that some might have run. Tried searching around with google and the Mk7 search option, mainly got spammed by a lot of vendor ads so I figured i'd start a thread. Yes, I'm aware this generation engine has pretty decent...
  13. StorableComa

IS20 and AQ250/6spd Auto (non-DSG)

Hey All, I know a few of you are running IS20s on your 6spd slush boxes, and maybe even a few IS38's running around out there. I've got a few questions on tuners and torque limiting and hope one of you might be able to help me out. Is IE announced their IS20 swap for the 1.8T, and I was...
  14. StorableComa

Golf/FWD GSW running IE DP - What exhaust adapter/clamps?

Looking at picking IE's catted DP for my FWD GSW and I noticed the fitment notes say it may require a 60mm adapter to link up with the stock exhaust. Looking around it seems the APR adapter is pretty common. Just curious to see what others have had success with and what clamps are being used.
  15. StorableComa

IE stage 1 91 octane 3rd gear pulls

Hello all, Due to some discussion in another thread I decided to run a few logs to look at timing and potential knock. Two datazap logs of 3 pulls total in 3rd gear. One log of just a single pull, the third pull I did. One of two 3rd gear pulls and one kick down switch blip. On the two pull...
  16. StorableComa

NGK 4654 R7437-9 in stock at Rock Auto

For those looking for some NGK R7437-9 Plugs which seem to be on national backorder, Rock Auto seems to have them. I was able to snag a set for $155.00 after tax and shipping. https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/ngk,4654,spark+plug,7212
  17. StorableComa

NGK 4654 R7437-9 plugs in stock at Rock Auto

For those looking for some NGK R7437-9 Plugs which seem to be on national backorder, Rock Auto seems to have them. I was able to snag a set for $155.00 after tax and shipping. https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/ngk,4654,spark+plug,7212
  18. StorableComa

MK7 1.8T with Catted DP and Cali Smog?

Hello all, Looking to see if anyone with an early MK7, or anyone that registered one from out of state, has experience with Cali smog and DPs? I know there is no CARB certified DP other than stock. I'm aware they don't use a exhaust probe for the most part, it's mainly a visual and ODBII scan...
  19. StorableComa

Help with Canbus extension terminals

Hello all, Recently picked up a Gateway extension for a lighting retrofit I'll be doing. I'm having a little trouble in the talks with the seller and wanted to know if anyone else had picked up one like this from Ali...
  20. StorableComa

Interior LED flicker on startup?

Hello all, I have a 2017 GSW S that I recently upgraded the interior lights with LEDs. I used the RFB lighting kit from USP motorsports and am super happy with the ease of install and how they look. I did notice they flicker off and on briefly when the car starts - not sure if the stock bulbs...