GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

2018 Ind Grey DSG Golf r 34k obo

Not in a rush to sale the car but I figured I would put it out there if the right buyer comes along. I am the second owner of the 2018 CPO Golf R DSG. On 14Mar the car had 18,957 miles and I currently drive the car to and from work. Below are the following mods done to the vehicle 2 coats of...
  2. L

feeler sale 2018 Golf R Indium Grey 19K miles asking $34K

Not in a rush to sale the car but I figured I would put it out there if the right buyer comes along. I am the second owner of the 2018 CPO Golf R DSG. On 14Mar the car had 18,957 miles and I currently drive the car to and from work. Below are the following mods done to the vehicle 2 coats of...
  3. L

Is stage 2 worth it with 91 octane

Debating on installing a stage 2 kit on my stock golf r but with only having access to 91 octane is it really worth it? I'm in San Diego and I know of one VP gas station but I dont see myself filling up there all the time. Any of you guys with stage 2 with only access to 91 octane? What are...
  4. L

WTB 19" wheels

in the market for some 19" wheels(prefer with tires) for my '18 golf r. Would like a gunmetal or silver wheel, not black. I'm in San Diego area and open to ship in from out of state.
  5. L

20" Rohana RFX10 Brushed Titanium wheel (BMW) SoCal

Selling my Rohana wheels I had on my 2018 M550i. Here is the info on them Front Brushed Titanium Machine finish 20x9 5x112 +25 Rear Brushed Titanium Machine 20x10 5x112 +30 They're wrapped in Pilot Sport AS 3 tires. 255/35 front 285/30 rear Asking 2200 for wheels and tires. Prefer local pick up...
  6. L

Hello, new member here and future golf r owner

So I've been looking at possibly purchasing a 2019 golf r and have my eyes set on one. It's slightly modded with a stage 2 ecu and tcu tune with other supporting bolt-ons. since its a 2019 and with very little miles, below 5k , i am a bit concerned with the tune possibly negating any warranty...