GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB a 2019 Golf R or 2019-2020 S3 with 45k miles or less, no more than 2 owners. Color. black would be my least favorite transmission. Prefer auto but would consider a manual options. For the audi I highly desirable option would be drivers assist, at this point it's hard not to have adaptive...
  2. L

2020 Jetta GLI Autobahn stage 3, APR build, 21k miles, 6 speed manual - No longer For Sale

is this still available? and what are the performance figures with that list of upgrades?
  3. L

2022 Mk8 R reservations?

Anyone else know of other dealers taking pre-orders outside of california and florida?
  4. L

2018 Ind Grey DSG Golf r 34k obo

Nope
  5. L

I'm have four vehicles in mind, MK8 Golf r, new tlx type s, m340i or Tesla model 3. I'll be deploying here soon till spring of next year so plenty of time to research.
  6. L

SOLD. carvana picked her up this morning.
  7. L

Yea I just set an appt with carvana. Their offer was 1k under vroom's but vroom drags their feet. I contacted vroom and provided all the documents in Monday and haven't heard from them. Carvana I submitted my paperwork yesterday and today they contact me to set up my pick up date. This is the...
  8. L

thank you. the car currently has 20,070 miles.
  9. L

bump
  10. L

yes still available
  11. L

Is the price unreasonable?
  12. L

Not in a rush to sale the car but I figured I would put it out there if the right buyer comes along. I am the second owner of the 2018 CPO Golf R DSG. On 14Mar the car had 18,957 miles and I currently drive the car to and from work. Below are the following mods done to the vehicle 2 coats of...
  13. L

feeler sale 2018 Golf R Indium Grey 19K miles asking $34K

Not in a rush to sale the car but I figured I would put it out there if the right buyer comes along. I am the second owner of the 2018 CPO Golf R DSG. On 14Mar the car had 18,957 miles and I currently drive the car to and from work. Below are the following mods done to the vehicle 2 coats of...
  14. L

Is stage 2 worth it with 91 octane

I'm looking at going with unitronic stg2
  15. L

Is stage 2 worth it with 91 octane

Debating on installing a stage 2 kit on my stock golf r but with only having access to 91 octane is it really worth it? I'm in San Diego and I know of one VP gas station but I dont see myself filling up there all the time. Any of you guys with stage 2 with only access to 91 octane? What are...
  16. L

Now Available: REVO VW GOLF R / MQB | PERFORMANCE PACK

Whats the price range for both packs installed?
  17. L

WTB 19" wheels

in the market for some 19" wheels(prefer with tires) for my '18 golf r. Would like a gunmetal or silver wheel, not black. I'm in San Diego area and open to ship in from out of state.
  18. L

6/30/2020 - Carmax Trade Value

Yea +1 for carvana