GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

upgrade questions from new owner

Thanks for reply. I have been in touch with BMP tuning who carries Ed's. I am starting to contact a few shops today for installation. Youtube videos show removing front bumper to replace headlights and I'm not wanting to do that myself. Car came from dealer at 28 psi in tires. Raised...
  2. J

yes probably just the speakers. I found another thread on here with some good recommendations
  3. J

I do too. that's why I want to change. I wrote to an online retailer of light kits and he replied that a body shop could do the job in less than 2 hours. I am going to talk to a few local shops. I am also considering a stage 1 APR tune for the 1.4T, but so far I am impressed with the torque...
  4. J

No it has halogens. I think for 2019 LED's were not available on hatchback. Anyway, I have seen videos of installing aftermarket headlights which include removing front bumper. I don't want to do that myself. that's why i was asking.
  5. J

Hi I just bought new 2019 Golf SE manual with driver assistance package. Really enjoy driving the car and am surprised at the acceleration from 1.4T once you get the engine at higher revs. Thinking of some upgrades and requesting any input: 1. Headlights - I definitely want to upgrade these...