GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. isacheema

ACC radar removal

Hi all Got a nice and short question for you all! Does anyone know how to remove the dome shaped radar at the front? After a year of searching I have finally found a dome shaped radar but need to double check part number. I once did get this far as my radar is completely f****ed and is...
  2. isacheema

Stop Start error & ACC not working

Hi All I’ve posted about this issue once before and I thought I’d ask again, but this time provide all of the codes available. At first it didn’t bother me that the ACC didn’t work, but I’m doing more motorway journeys that would really be easier if the ACC worked. I have got limited...
  3. isacheema

Golf MK7 driver side mirror fallen off

Hi all I am sad to admit that whilst I was driving on a dual carriageway, my drivers side mirror began wobbling and then fell off and shattered. I still don’t know how it had happened as I’ve never knocked it anywhere on my way back I stopped at my local repair shop and they gave me a...
  4. isacheema

2.0 TDi DSG timing belt schedule

Hi All I have a 2013 2.0 tdi and was wondering when the timing belt needs replacing on these. As my last car had died from me not knowing when to replace the timing belt, I would like to be extra cautious this time. The car is on 111852 miles. Are there any ways to check if it does need...
  5. isacheema

MIB 1 map update

Hi all I have a 2013 MIB 1 system (pictured) with an outdated map. I was wondering if there’s anyway to update these with bus lane info or even the new streets as mine is missing a lot of streets. TIA
  6. isacheema

HELP!!! MULTIPLE LIGHTS ON DASH

Hi all I’m in a bit of a crisis. On Friday an ABS ESC TPMS light had appeared on my dashboard. As well as this, the parking sensors the auto hold the auto park and the hill hold we’re not working. I took it to my garage who replaced the ABS speed sensor and everything was fine. (A side note is...
  7. isacheema

RESET INSPECTION SERVICE GOLF MK7 TDI

Hi I own a Mk7 golf and I had had a major service done on the 8th of August this year. It had been exactly one year since its last service, but the previous service did not reset the light or I’m not sure what happened but when I got the service done this year there was no message indicating me...
  8. isacheema

Stop/Start error ACC unavailable Radar Calibration Mk7 Golf GT

Hi All My Golf GT is throwing up a Stop Start error every time I turn the car on. Also the Adaptive Cruise control and Front assist does not work, but weirdly I don’t get any error messages for them, the only one I get is when I try to turn on the front assist. I was recommended by someone on...
  9. isacheema

Golf Mk7 GT 2.0 TDi DSG bad fuel economy

Hi All my Golf GT is achieving terrible fuel economy. I mainly use the car for town driving and have a steady foot but only get 33 mpg!!In Eco the economy seems to be even worse so I keep it in normal. I’m honestly really confused as I didn’t expect it to be this bad. I have even stopped...
  10. isacheema

Stop Start Error, Front Assist ACC City Braking Unavailable

Hi All Just picked up a 2014 Golf GT last Thursday , really high spec (Pan Roof, Auto Park, DSG) and it’s a joy to drive. One problem I have though is that when I turn on the car I get a “Stop Start Error” pop up. I’ve had the car for nearly a week and the error hasn’t gone and the stop start...