GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Oh right, that explains a lot. Thanks.
  2. S

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by individual collected lights? On the cheaper one it explicitly mentions that it's not compatible with mk7 golfs, while on the other hand the expensive one does not.:unsure:
  3. S

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Hello guys, can one of you tell me what the difference is between the following tail lights: https://shop.ahw-shop.de/original-vw-golf-7-facelift-led-schlussleuchten-set-r-line-abgedunkelte-rueckleuchten-tuning...
  4. S

Performance Monitor for VAG cars (work in progress)

So you have the exact same issue as mine? I can post the partnumber of my gatewaymodule in a bit.
  5. S

The G force, and Boost pressure shows, the rest does not show on it. Could the gateway module be the issue?
  6. S

Sorry, I don't get it, I have a MIB1 but mib2.5 retrofit. does that mean it never works?
  7. S

I have performance monitor on my MIB 2.5 but for some reason it does not display oil and coolant temp (originally MIB1) does anyone have a similar issue?
  8. S

Golf 7 GTD timing belt or chain?

Hello guys, I have recently purchased a GTD and I'm not sure if it has a timing belt or a chain. The reason for my confusion is that occasionally during a cold start up I hear a rattling sound for a second or two, it then proceeds to stop and I only hear it occasionally, never when the engine is...