GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Inconsistent and spongy brake pedel feel.

Looking for brake advice. Picked up a low-mileage rabbit edition back in September with a soft brake pedal. Figured it just needed a flush and bleed since previous owner didn't have that done. It didn't need it by mileage, but certainly by age. Pressure flushed and bled the system. Fluid...
  2. W

Sold

Headlights are sold
  3. W

SOLD

Selling my Mishimoto intercooler. Only used for 7 months, in excellent condition. A couple of bent fins on the back side (came that way) and some small wear marks in the paint. Some small scratches in the passenger side outlet from removal. Comes with all original hardware, and box. Willing...
  4. W

SOLD

Kit has been sold. This is a brand new, unopened, intercooler pipe kit shown here: https://www.mishimoto.com/volkswagen-mk7-gti-golfr-intercooler-pipe-kit-2015.html . It's the polished pipe version, and should fit manual transmission and 6-speed DSG Golf, GTI, and Golf R from 2015 up. Should...
  5. W

SOLD -FS: JB1 - Golf R, GTI, Golf - $180

JB1 has been sold.
  6. W

Sold - JB1 - Burger Motorsports - $200

Sold
  7. W

SOLD

Wheels have been sold. Selling my lightly used (6500 miles) Dallas 18" wheels off my 2020 GTI. Only selling because I upgraded to the 18" black Pretorias. These are 18x7.5, ET49 Two wheels are excellent condition. The other two are very good, with slight defects. #3 apparently hit some...
  8. W

Factory applied window film?

TLDR at bottom. Recently purchased a 2020 S from a dealer a few hours away so I could not inspect the car beforehand. Did a video walk-around and everything looked great. Got there to sign paperwork and pick up the car and noticed the car had already been tinted. The salesperson said they...
  9. W

WTB - 1 or 2 VW Toronto 16" Wheels in NC

Ideally, looking for 1 excellent or mint condition Toronto style 16" Wheel. Would consider two if it makes it easier for someone to want to split up a set. This is the wheel I'm referring to. It's the base Sportwagen S 4-motion wheel, as well as a few other Golfs I'm located in NC, but...