GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Wanted: 18’ Pretoria / Belvedere in Midwest

Hi all, looking to buy (with or without tires) 18’ wheels for my MK7.5 - OEM Dallas wheels are just so hideous. Looking for Pretoria’s, Neuspeeds, or Belvedere’s. located in chicago, happy to drive nearly anywhere within 4-5 hours. Please DM or reply if you have anything!
  2. S

"Normal" GTI Issues

Hey everyone, I've got a 2019 GTI SE with a 6MT, with honestly a host of issues. I bought it new this past June (leftover), and have got 10,200 miles on it. I've taken it to the dealer for it's 10k and for another visit, and they keep telling me the issues I'm experiencing are normal. I hoped...
  3. S

2019 Golf R 6MT Review - from 2019 GTI 6MT Owner

Hey everyone, I had a 2019 Golf R with a manual out for a test drive for about an hour and a half today and wanted to give my feedback in case anyone’s been wondering! I was really considering upgrading to an R in the next couple years, and found a good one at a local dealer. For reference...
  4. S

2019 GTI SE w/Experience - New Owner Review

Hey everyone, Just got a 2019 GTI as my first car and wanted to post some comparisons to past cars my family has had - super lucky to have grown up in a car household and have been driving my families a ton since I turned 16 - a 2017 BMW 340I M Sport, 2014 Audi S4, Honda S2000, Alfa Romeo...