GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

SOLD. Active Information Display for VW MK7/7.5 Golf/GTI/R/E-Golf with Bezel. SOLD

AID is now sold. The thread is closed. Thank you.
  2. B

SOLD. Active Information Display for VW MK7/7.5 Golf/GTI/R/E-Golf with Bezel. SOLD

Due to the recent bad experience as a seller willing to offer shipping within Canada (I have always been a buyer of parts and services), I will not be offering shipping anymore. I will however be willing to meet in person within 100km`s from where I reside or if you are willing to meet in person...
  3. B

"Not sure what part of the truth I didn’t post ". The fact that I explained during your call about the use of "@yahoo.co.in" in my email id for etransfer and why I am not accepting paypal transaction, the fact that I suggested to meet you in person halfway, the fact that I lowered my asking and...
  4. B

Hi, I would like to start by saying this is really uncalled for. First off, I have communicated with neogeo with over 39 text messages and several calls (~30 mins each) regarding the cluster. We discussed about how we got into retrofitting, how I got the cluster, geeking out about recent and...
  5. B

Sure. I will have to quote you shipping by Tuesday Sept 8th. Is that ok?
  6. B

Everything works. This can be retrofitted to work with any golf variants. MOST cable: https://eurozonetuning.com/products/active-info-display-retrofit-kit-cable?_pos=2&_sid=50b7ac0d7&_ss=r If the price is high, you can always source the part from Aliexpress. Try Dokiauto or Aidu auto. These...
  7. B

If you have navigation, then a MOST cable to connect your MIB to AID and Amplifier. If not, you don't need anything to make it work. Instructions for installation and coding can be found here: http://www.allthingsretrofit.com/atrforum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=884&p=904#p904
  8. B

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

@simaservis1108 will in a better position to answer this. I am also curious to know as well.
  9. B

Renting Tools for MIB2/MIB2.5 Retrofit

Yes. You will need VAS5054a to remove CP from AID and to link your keyfob to the AID. I do not know if you have a guy to do your activation, but contact @simaservis1108 if you need CP removal and coding done. He helped me with my MIB2.5 retrofit and he is good.
  10. B

@Mr. Rictus, just to add what @simaservis1108 stated, I used 5NA035047D as the MIB2.5 unit and 5Q0035456A as the MIB2 amplifier. You can use either an 8 inch or 9.2 inch display screen based on availability and pricing. But if you convert 3G0 to 5NA, then you can potentially save money with the...
  11. B

Renting Tools for MIB2/MIB2.5 Retrofit

I am renting VAS 5054A dongle, Dlink DUB E100 and ethernet cable for anyone looking for retrofitting their infotainment system remotely. Currently, I am willing to ship within Canada only. Kindly private message me for further details. Thank you.
  12. B

Hi Guys, Just wanted to share my retrofit journey with you. Upgraded from MIB1 with 5.8 inch display to MIB2.5 with 9.2 inch display and MIB2 Amplifier. I sourced all my parts (MIB 2.5 unit, 9.2 inch display with bezel, single USB port and MIB2 Amp) from a salvaged MK7.5 E-Golf. USB port...
  13. B

I have for sale in excellent condition a used AID 5G1 920 795 B with Bezel 5G0 857 059 B. This will work with MK7/MK7.5 Golf/GTI/R/E-Golf with either MIB2 or MIB2.5 unit. This has been taken from a 2019 E-Golf with 5850km. Everything works. I am not installing in my MK7 Golf as my wife now...
  14. B

Looking for VAS5054a

Ended up buying one from a local vendor. This thread is complete.
  15. B

Looking for VAS5054a

Hi Guys, I am looking to either buy or rent a working VAS5054a dongle/cable in order to retrofit mib2.5 unit with 9.2inch display into a 2015 Golf. Kindly PM me with your asking price with shipping included within Canada.