GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

OIL TEMP GOING UP VERY QUICK

i ll keep everybody posted Thank you
  2. F

i m talking about the oil temp, the COOLANT TEMP is normal, pretty fast as VDubberinDE says and not yet not yet, but could e a funny acting oil temp sensor on the bottom of the oil pan
  3. F

braddahjoe, not sure why is a funniest sh this is why i posted this weird issue i m not a genius or and big expert, but i know numba really good and i know how she drives also i have a good memory and we talked 3 years ago because we had something in common mahalo anyway for your pilau comment...
  4. F

this is why i m concerned
  5. F

many thanks
  6. F

my car never went to the dealer. No trust
  7. F

i m just surprised and concerned because never happened before and i know my car behavior very well
  8. F

thank you for your explanation and your time
  9. F

all of the sudden oil temp going up very quick

unfortunately i do not have VCDS
  10. F

yes Sir , no lights on the dash not i have not done any scan tools , because i do not own em and i m sure 100% it is not the coolant i m driving this car since 3 years and never seen the oil temp going out so rapidly in very short time in short driving , especially nite time with the outside...
  11. F

SORRY I POSTED TWICE BY MISTAKE
  12. F

usually takes 3 miles and then start to read @ 124. Then it takes about 7min to go up, either way free -way or town , doesn t go above 200 (normal driving) now goes up to 200 in few min and about 3 miles just happened tonite OUTSIDE TEMP AROUND 50* THANKS
  13. F

Very meticulous owner : 2019 gol f R . Stock no mods 25k miles. Fresh oil/filter changed about 100 miles ago Interval oil change about 6k- 7k miles, same fluid liqui-moly 5-40 ALL OF THE SUDDEN OIL TEMP GOES UP SUPER QUICK during normal driving PLEASE ADVICE THANK YOU
  14. F

Very meticulous owner : 2019 gol f R . Stock no mods 25k miles. Fresh oil/filter changed about 100 miles ago Interval oil change about 6k- 7k miles, same fluid liqui-moly 5-40 ALL OF THE SUDDEN OIL TEMP GOES UP SUPER QUICK during normal driving PLEASE ADVICE THANK YOU
  15. F

H3R fire extinguisher support for R

thank you
  16. F

H3R fire extinguisher support for R

i have decided to install an halon clean agent fire extinguisher 2.5 lbs in my R, just to be safe and not sorry not happy with brackets/supports available on the market , here what i have created unfortunately it is not really visible if you are 5'7" like me the driver seat can be moved...
  17. F

hi , forgive me. not familiar about tires and wheel protection? any hint please? thanks

hi , forgive me. not familiar about tires and wheel protection? any hint please? thanks
  18. F

Sold: 19" OEM Pretoria never used, never mounted, still in original box

thanks for your reply. i ll think about, because mine are black