GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

18Z Brakes installation on mk7, questions about rears?

I recently completed an installation of 18z brakes on my MK7 pre-facelift alltrack and I wanted to leave some notes on the install. My parts required are as follows: 18ZL and ZR calipers, taken from a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S - acquired for $40 a piece, primed and painted for $20 Stoptech...
  2. R

Tiguan 19" wheels

Hello, I have a set of 4 19" wheels, made for a 2019-2020 Tiguan. One wheel has a dent in it, there is very little other cosmetic damage on them. Would prefer pickup in Lubbock, TX. $200, OBO.
  3. R

WTS: Konig Hypergrams 18x8.5 ET43 5x112

Located in Lubbock, Texas. Had these wheels approximately a year with a set of 245/45r18 Nitto NT555 G2 tires. Tired of the look, so I'm cycling them out for smaller wheels on my new alltrack. One tire will definitely need to be replaced, as it's got deep damage. Two wheels have extremely minor...
  4. R

SOLD: stock mk7 Golf downpipe

I have a stock downpipe from my fwd Sportwagen, should fit GTIs and TSI hatches as well. If you need to pass emissions, this should work. Located in Lubbock, Texas, will ship at your expense. $125 + S/H or I can meet you.
  5. R

WTS: mkVII Golf Sportwagen Interior Bits

Heya, my Sportwagen is being totalled out by insurance after an accident (not my fault!) and a bunch of interior trim is left behind, from the trunk area in particular. I had it weight stripped at the time. If you need any bits or pieces from there, let me know and I might have it! Located in...
  6. R

Mating a GTI exhaust to a Golf Sportwagen?

I'm building on an budget and I'm looking to improve my exhaust system; downpipe is in the mail and I don't have a muffler. What is the feasibility of hooking up a stock GTI exhaust to a 1.8L FWD Sportwagen? They seem to be available for decent prices used and would fit my criteria for less...
  7. R

SOLD: Mk7 Golf Sportwagen - Eibach Pro-kit springs

See title. WTS for $150 shipped to lower 48, I'll attach a photo of how my wagen rode with them. Located in Lubbock, Texas. If you'd like to pick up, I'm down for that too. The springs have ~2000 miles, I ended up moving to a set of coilovers I got off of here. (I realized the tire lettering in...
  8. R

WTT: my brushed silver interior for your piano black

See title. Located in Lubbock, TX, I have a 2016 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen Limited. Not a fan of the silver, I want your fingerprint magnet black! Thanks :)
  9. R

WTB: Golf Sportwagen Coilovers

See title. Thank you!!