GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

18Z Brakes installation on mk7, questions about rears?

I retrofitted mk6 ball joints and reversed the polarity on the speed sensors and now everything is golden! I got an alignment and it all works. I autocrossed the car today. Pedal feel is great, and the brakes gave me no issues at all.
  2. R

Turns out, the MK6 GTI has 55mm knuckles as well. Everything bolted up fine. In other news, I believe I've solved the rotor clearance issue. Mk6 and mk7 ball joints have the same angle, so they bolt right up, however the length of the shaft on the joint is about 3mm different, by my estimation...
  3. R

I've got the rears from the Porsche as well. 4 pot. I wonder if that electronic brake uses a similar system to the handbrake, just automatically actuated. Regardless, it seems my options are still limited
  4. R

I recently completed an installation of 18z brakes on my MK7 pre-facelift alltrack and I wanted to leave some notes on the install. My parts required are as follows: 18ZL and ZR calipers, taken from a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S - acquired for $40 a piece, primed and painted for $20 Stoptech...
  5. R

Tiguan 19" wheels

Hello, I have a set of 4 19" wheels, made for a 2019-2020 Tiguan. One wheel has a dent in it, there is very little other cosmetic damage on them. Would prefer pickup in Lubbock, TX. $200, OBO.
  6. R

WTS: Konig Hypergrams 18x8.5 ET43 5x112

Located in Lubbock, Texas. Had these wheels approximately a year with a set of 245/45r18 Nitto NT555 G2 tires. Tired of the look, so I'm cycling them out for smaller wheels on my new alltrack. One tire will definitely need to be replaced, as it's got deep damage. Two wheels have extremely minor...
  7. R

Official Silk Blue Metallic Golf Thread

Got an alltrack now :)
  8. R

WTS: mkVII Golf Sportwagen Interior Bits

Unfortunately those were parts that were hauled off with the totalled car, most of what I have is the trunk plastic trim with the folding floor as well as carpets, the downpipe, engine cover, hood insulation, CarGo blocks & rug, Sportwagen springs, and OEM intercooler. I also have the roof rack...
  9. R

SOLD: stock mk7 Golf downpipe

I have a stock downpipe from my fwd Sportwagen, should fit GTIs and TSI hatches as well. If you need to pass emissions, this should work. Located in Lubbock, Texas, will ship at your expense. $125 + S/H or I can meet you.
  10. R

WTS: mkVII Golf Sportwagen Interior Bits

Heya, my Sportwagen is being totalled out by insurance after an accident (not my fault!) and a bunch of interior trim is left behind, from the trunk area in particular. I had it weight stripped at the time. If you need any bits or pieces from there, let me know and I might have it! Located in...
  11. R

WTB: Helix sub

I have one I've taken out of my car for the purposes of weight stripping. How much were you willing to pay for one?
  12. R

Show us your MK7

Just installed Helix headlights in my golf wagon, not sure what my next mods should be
  13. R

One more now that my new headlights are installed \o/
  14. R

I know I'm reviving a dead thread but I thought you guys might appreciate my gsw ^^; lubbock texas. Got some Helix headlights in the mail right now.
  15. R

SOLD: Eurodyne Powertap

I'll give you 85 for it! Located in 79413
  16. R

MK7.5 Golf R Partout

Shooting you a message!
  17. R

Mating a GTI exhaust to a Golf Sportwagen?

I'm building on an budget and I'm looking to improve my exhaust system; downpipe is in the mail and I don't have a muffler. What is the feasibility of hooking up a stock GTI exhaust to a 1.8L FWD Sportwagen? They seem to be available for decent prices used and would fit my criteria for less...
  18. R

MK7.5 Golf R Partout

What kind of shape is the R intercooler in?