GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Radar Repositioning

Hi, I replaced my bumper on my MK7 to a MK7.5 and since the radar was fitted behind the grill now I am having problems since it is covered with the new grill. Is it possible to move the radar behind the emblem like the 7.5s without buying a new sensor? Of course it would need recalibration. I...
  2. C

Repair Wire Search

Hi I am looking for the repair wire for the rear door body side connector. P/N of the connector is 5G0937722. Does a database of such connectors exist so that i can easily find them? Thanks in Advance.
  3. C

Radar Unavailable Error

Hi All, I own a 2017 MK7 Golf and have been having a lot of problems the past year with the front Radar. Earlier this year whilts I was driving in some rain I got an error on the dash that the ACC is Unavailable. Using OBDeleven I saw that I got the C110300 error (Sensor Misadjusted) I searched...
  4. C

MK7 Radar Not Available

Hi, I have a 2017 MK7 Golf and during the last year and a half of ownership I have been having problems with the cruise control sensor. When it rains, sometimes I get an error while driving that cruise control is unavailable. The first 2 times this happened, the error went away by itself after a...
  5. C

Golf MK7 Consuming a lot more Fuel

Hi, 1 Year Ago I bought a used MK7 2017 1.6Tdi 110bhp variant. I bought it at 65000Km and after 1 year of usage I have 80000KM on the clock. My driving style is quite rough. Since it is a manual I am always in sport mode and push gears until 4000RPM. I often have the AC Running as well. I have...
  6. C

Milltek Exhaust & ECS Cutout

Hi, I own a 2017 Golf MK7 (Pre-Facelift) and wanted to upgrade my Exhaust System. I was looking at the Milltek Exhaust here . I was also looking to get an ECS Tuning Cutout here . Since I have a 1.6TDi Engine will I be able to run this setup without any problems? Will the exhaust sound change...
  7. C

Adding EL Wire to Front Doors

Hi, I have a Golf MK7 Match Edition and from the Factory it came with no Ambient Illumination. I have bought some EL Wire from Aliexpress and have installed it in my Door Cards under the Grey Trim Piece. I have connected them to Pin 8 (Positive Ambient Lighting Wire) and Pin 5 (Ground). Before I...
  8. C

Retrofitting Door Sill Lighting

Hi Guys, I am thinking of buying these Door Sill Lights but I am having trouble finding a suitable 12V Supply for them. I was hoping to connect to the BCM Module like the Footwell Lights I have done previously so that they would turn on only when the door is open. I know some MK7 Models have...