GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

MK7 ACC radar adjustment without calibration board

Yes, I tried it a thousand times before I went to my dealer. Then gave up but after it gave me the same error this week, I tried with a wall Infront it worked immediately. You will need to move the vehicle so that there is 1.2m between the face of the radar and wall.
  2. C

Radar Unavailable Error

Hi All. Finally managed to clear the error with OBDeleven. All I did was park the car 1.2m from a wall and selected "Calibration of Adaptive Cruise Control" in basic settings. It worked immediately and the error went away. Works fine and detects a car from far away.
  3. C

MK7 ACC radar adjustment without calibration board

Hi All, These past 3 years with my Golf I had to calibrate the radar 2 times because I kept getting a radar misaligned error every few months. I tried the tutorial from @mr-fix but I kept getting "Cancelled due to detected malfunction" . Yesterday I tried parking the car infront of a wall 1.2m...
  4. C

Radar Repositioning

Hi, I replaced my bumper on my MK7 to a MK7.5 and since the radar was fitted behind the grill now I am having problems since it is covered with the new grill. Is it possible to move the radar behind the emblem like the 7.5s without buying a new sensor? Of course it would need recalibration. I...
  5. C

Repair Wire Search

Thanks, Il order them
  6. C

Repair Wire Search

Hi I am looking for the repair wire for the rear door body side connector. P/N of the connector is 5G0937722. Does a database of such connectors exist so that i can easily find them? Thanks in Advance.
  7. C

Radar Unavailable Error

I pushed on all 4 corners and it seems that it is in the right position. Yes we do have a lot of rough roads where I live so it could be the problem. The other thing I cant understand is why can't I reset it using OBDEleven and what does "Cancelled due to detected malfunction" mean. I had the...
  8. C

Radar Unavailable Error

Hi All, I own a 2017 MK7 Golf and have been having a lot of problems the past year with the front Radar. Earlier this year whilts I was driving in some rain I got an error on the dash that the ACC is Unavailable. Using OBDeleven I saw that I got the C110300 error (Sensor Misadjusted) I searched...
  9. C

MK7 Radar Not Available

Hi, I have a 2017 MK7 Golf and during the last year and a half of ownership I have been having problems with the cruise control sensor. When it rains, sometimes I get an error while driving that cruise control is unavailable. The first 2 times this happened, the error went away by itself after a...
  10. C

Golf MK7 Consuming a lot more Fuel

Hi, 1 Year Ago I bought a used MK7 2017 1.6Tdi 110bhp variant. I bought it at 65000Km and after 1 year of usage I have 80000KM on the clock. My driving style is quite rough. Since it is a manual I am always in sport mode and push gears until 4000RPM. I often have the AC Running as well. I have...
  11. C

Retrofitting Door Sill Lighting

You can select the appropriate door controller and select output test. From there select lighting and every light should turn on. Mirror Blinker, Alarm Led, Puddle Lights and Door Sill. If it still doesn't turn on you have something with the wiring. How did you connect the ground for the door sills?
  12. C

You have to enable it from the door controllers. I used OBDeleven and this Guide. Hope this helps
  13. C

Milltek Exhaust & ECS Cutout

One more question. Since the ECS Cutout needs a Vacuum to operate where does it hookup? I was told only the TSI engine has a vacuum.
  14. C

Milltek Exhaust & ECS Cutout

Hi, I own a 2017 Golf MK7 (Pre-Facelift) and wanted to upgrade my Exhaust System. I was looking at the Milltek Exhaust here . I was also looking to get an ECS Tuning Cutout here . Since I have a 1.6TDi Engine will I be able to run this setup without any problems? Will the exhaust sound change...
  15. C

Adding EL Wire to Front Doors

It`s too bad you gave up in the end, it looked great I bet. I was more looking to connect them as close to factory as possible.
  16. C

Adding EL Wire to Front Doors

Hi, I have a Golf MK7 Match Edition and from the Factory it came with no Ambient Illumination. I have bought some EL Wire from Aliexpress and have installed it in my Door Cards under the Grey Trim Piece. I have connected them to Pin 8 (Positive Ambient Lighting Wire) and Pin 5 (Ground). Before I...
  17. C

RGB mood lighting (colors) 4 door panels and foot for golf 7

Hi, I have a 2017 MK7 (Non-Facelift) and have no ambient whatsoever. I do have the ability to install single color ambient lighting since I have Highline Door modules. I am thinking of buying this kit in the future but wanted to know how the Door Trim can be removed since it is plastic welded in...
  18. C

RGB mood lighting (colors) 4 door panels and foot for golf 7

Where you able to fit these? Interested in doing this for my MK7.
  19. C

One more question, Does the Golf come with Led Door Sills in the rear? What are they hooked up to since they don't have door controllers in the rear?
  20. C

Thanks I will buy these and report back.