GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

GTD Remap questions

No did I hell. By a reliable mechanic to keep the costs down
  2. A

GTD Remap questions

I got mine changed when it was at 53,000 just as a precaution. It had just hit 5 years old and just like yourself I read other advice and just did it.
  3. A

GTD Remap questions

Just had mine done bud by a company in my area. Not on a Dyno however his files are sourced from mappers who use Dynos to refine the maps apparently. Approx power 220bhp, nice smooth delivery and much better than my DTUK box. Safe and within the cars limits I'd say. If you do go ahead with the...
  4. A

GTD Remap questions

I think you're right with what you're saying. I had a DTUK box on mine and whilst it was quicker, it wasn't 240hp quick. Eventually it made my car very rough when cold and then threw up loads of errors. Removed the box now, no errors and a proper map next week.
  5. A

Errors galore

A bit of an update. I had a DTUK box on the car and as a hunch I thought I'd take it off to see what happens. Initially the engine light stayed on with no other errors. I left the car for a day and in the evening, started it and engine light gone. Drove it, all ok. Next day my mechanic comes...
  6. A

Errors galore

Hi all, first post and I've come in the search of help please. VW golf gtd 2013 Over the last week I am having errors come up when I start the car. ACC error, stop start error, flashing coil light and today a check engine light that stays on when the other errors come and go. They appear as...