GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

2019 Golf R, Spektrum Viper Green 1 of 33 for SALE

Also confirmed. I have so many people sending me "spektrums" that get shot in the crappy CarMax studio lighting. Their lighting or photo editing takes the metallic out of the paint!
  2. A

Monthly Meets or Drives In Seattle

There is a pretty regular gathering every week or two hosted in Kirkland at the Lifeline Coffee from 9a-11a on Saturdays. It has become a pretty good group of VAGs gathering and I know some people go out for drives from there. If you're on FB in the Seattle R's and Friends group or the 2ZERO6...
  3. A

Sorry, I'm late to the party guys. I should really check in here more often. I love this car, but I'm not mad about the price. Was it silly that they originally listed it at $70k? Hell yeah, but this car will have greater historic value to someone and is one reason I have a tough time...
  4. A

Unfortunately, the digital images of most of the Spektrum colors look nothing like they do in real life, but I think the one you have above is what they tried to portray as Star Blue Metallic. Only one was ever ordered and produced in North America for the Canadian market. From what I've heard...
  5. A

Mk7 Golf mirror caps with side assist (Arteon style)

Would like to see some detailed pictures of the mirror caps and LEDs. Do they push in from the exterior?
  6. A

Heck yes! I'm most interested to see what actually shows up and how well the caps fit. Oh, and I think this is the first time I'm seeing gloss black as an option. I messaged them a long time ago asking about this and never heard back. Show us the goods when you get them!
  7. A

Rennwagen quality and fitment issues

I thought this might be a helpful video for anyone considering getting a spoiler extension to see the differences between what is available.
  8. A

My quest to fabricate the perfect DSG paddles

Looking good @It's Sam! I'm sure it wouldn't help for scalability and repeatability, but would it be worth making the holes for the pin small enough to just be a pilot hole, then drill them out to the size you need? Seems like that could be an area where not having a perfectly smooth and round...
  9. A

@It's Sam, How are those design skills coming along? Still excited to see what you come up with!
  10. A

Hey there, sorry I don't check in here too frequently. I have nothing but good things to say...

Hey there, sorry I don't check in here too frequently. I have nothing but good things to say about the nczworks paddles. I'm not ripping on them hard, but I could see it breaking if you pulled hard enough it might break. The fact that it illuminates and appears OEM is what does it for me. It...
  11. A

I asked the same exact thing. I think I'm going to go for it and attempt to use the chrome caps as a template to cut my gloss black ones. I just wish it wasn't $30 more!
  12. A

Yeah, I just checked and my message from a week ago is still unread. Did anyone buy it? Sucks the price jumped up!
  13. A

Fully electric tailgate opening / closing with the key for golf 7

I really like the button integration from the keyfob, rear, and front! @IWMTom , do you have any posts or pictures on this install?
  14. A

I too was like you (less the 3D printing hobbyist part). Have you seen these? nczworks Illuminated paddle shifters Here is my video detailing them and installing. I talked with him quite a bit while waiting for them to arrive and he is a pretty cool dude. I've seen one example that snapped...
  15. A

Already had an Arteon owner (and former MK7 owner) tell me the caps are way different shape and size so I'm not sure the lights would line up properly.
  16. A

Would love to see install instructions. Wrapping the mirror caps could be possible, but it looks like the way the lights mount you could just dremel out the existing and push these right in.