GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

EPC | Hide Cylinder | Misfires

Any updates for anyone here? Thanks! What was your solutions?
  2. C

Open source tuning solution

Same request as above, maybe i get an invite to discord channel? Please and thank you!
  3. C

LED Headlight Coding?

I would do the coding for the headlights as well. which I did and my previous post issues is gone
  4. C

DIY Guide and Review: AKD AliExpress MK7.5 LED Tail Lights for NAR MK7 Golf

no idea. @ZERO815 may know. amazing person! ♥
  5. C

LED Headlight Coding?

Thank you. all of a sudden my aftermarket AKD (aliexpress) headlights driver side started flickers 3 to 6 times after start up between 10 secs to 3 mins time frame. then it's good, even with it all lights on and off. let's see if this solves the issue, if not then it maybe the bulb itself...
  6. C

NAR Golf 1.8 TSI MK7 to 7.5 Tail Light Issue

Seems like you got the issue resolve here https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/akd-mk7-euro-taillights.401309/post-7825478 ?
  7. C

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/nar-golf-1-8-tsi-mk7-to-7-5-tail-light-issue.364851/post-7468963 I somehow understood this post and did it. I'll take a picture of both sides on how it's wired later today for you.
  8. C

read this guide or the origin link in the 1st post. I even posted some pics with arrows
  9. C

the ones in my signature which you will have to buy. purpose of these wires is to provide power to the left reverse light from the right side directly.
  10. C

my guy at the shop during that time simply soldered both wires (my sig) together with parts of a paper clip. And used one of those wire heat shrink transparent tube to cover it up. that's it
  11. C

1.8t Resonator delete

I hope you get notifications and remember in your video, the car sounds really loud when you accelerate hard, is that true? Thanks
  12. C

Help! unknown Engine Leak ? Golf 7 1.8T

thank you! I'll look into that. my shop guy has covid. now idk if I have it I'm in quarantine.
  13. C

thanks for your insights. I drove about 100km today and the coolant is back up... =/ any other ideas? I am getting the car lift up and look at next week some time but it's hard to tell even from the bottom
  14. C

Hi my fellow Golf 7owners! Can anyone please tell me what is this leak? I have scrapped off the burn black layer in the summer but it filled back up with "oil" looking like fluid it smells like iron/blood when I use Q-tips to clean it. the fluid comes out of that tiny square-ish hole and...
  15. C

Update: After either after a new battery install or Unitronic Stage 1 tune I got a right rear tail light "bulb" when i turn my lights on Here's the fix =D
  16. C

NAR Golf 1.8 TSI MK7 to 7.5 Tail Light Issue

Right Taillight error Fix = ensure your settings is same as "cssoz" error happened either after my new battery install (without battery saver) OR my Stage 1 tune ( bottom for changes i have done) originally I have the halogen taillights before following the cssoz settings Thank you...
  17. C

Questions: Spring like noise when getting in and out the car

gr, wont have access to and guns to do that =\ BUT i do recall the guy did use a 'training jack" to jack up the LCA with the new shocks before he was able to line up the holes and bolts in order to install them the shocks do not move when i pull on it on the ground though hmmmm only thing...
  18. C

the bolts for the shocks? it was in the air, i can't recall if there was any gun involved, could have been end link bolt/nut to LCA , i did my best with hand with 13mm + vice grip
  19. C

I only got 034 rear sway bar. and idk if it's fully tightened for the sway bar itself, I checked the end links and the rear sway bar, it's good on ramps by my hands. Only question is that then rear shock mount is my concern, it's older and Idk if an air or impact gun was used...