GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Badbunny29

2018 GTI SE 54,500 miles- 19,500

I've owned the vehicle since new and have used for commuting/trips mainly. Car has never been ragged on, tracked or run through a machine car wash. I've changed the oil every 5,000 miles and have flushed the brake fluid twice during ownership. It has a few mods mainly to enhance everyday...
  2. Badbunny29

For sale New DG springs with hardware -SOLD

I'd guess 50-75? The hardware won't fit in spring box but can fit into a box not much bigger than box the springs came in....
  3. Badbunny29

For sale New DG springs with hardware -SOLD

New DG springs with strut mounts, SKF strut bearings and audi TT spring pads. Will take offers. Prefer local (Georgia) but will ship at buyers expense. Thanks for looking.
  4. Badbunny29

Sold

How long have you had this Jb4? Also, whereabouts are located?
  5. Badbunny29

OEM Dallas wheels/tires from mk7.5

Anyone interested and would like to make an offer? I'd take 450.00 for these. They are in near perfect shape!
  6. Badbunny29

I am right off Sixes/575, Woodstock. I work in Roswell though so can meet around there as well.
  7. Badbunny29

Selling a set of Dallas wheels in perfect condition. The original Pirellis are mounted and will need to be replaced very soon. These wheels have never seen an automatic carwash. I would prefer pick up in Georgia and will not ship. $600 or reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.
  8. Badbunny29

DG Springs on MK7

Hey Clem, where did you get your spacers from? I hear the oz's use a different seat for the wheel bolts but it seems like they have a pretty decent length to them. I can even imagine where to go for longer wheel studs that match these wheels...
  9. Badbunny29

034 Dogbone Insert

I originally installed just the lower to avoid increased NVH. Had it that way for roughly 3-4 weeks. It did break in some but in the back of my mind I knew that the upper was meant to work with the lower. Plenty of videos from 034 that illustrated how the mount assembly would "tilt" as the...
  10. Badbunny29

FS: IS38 Rev. T and JB4 for Golf R/S3

Will you take 250 shipped on the JB4?