1. B

Part out: The "Look Good" Stuff

Where are you located?
  2. B

Part Out

PM sent
  3. B

Part Out

Interested in the exhaust, what tips? Where at in WV?
  4. B

PENDING SALE: Genuine Set of MK7.5 Euro Taillights

Interested if other falls through
  5. B

Found. Please delete

There is someone on the MQB FB page selling a full set
  6. B

SOLD - OEM Euro LED Tail Lights w/ OEM Euro Switch

Like the other commenter said, if you get a Zero815 harness he provides step by step instructions, as does ShopDAP, and I believe Urotuning.
  7. B

Not OP, but yes via OBD11 or VAGCOM I believe ShopDAP has a video on how these will function w/o coding
  8. B

I’m not OP but these are the MK7.5 Euro ones, so yes they do.
  9. B

OEM VW Roof Rack

If you decide to ship let me know! Pittsburgh Pa 15131
  10. B

SOLD OEM Roof Rack w/ Inno Fairing

Shipping to PA 15131?
  11. B

New to Pittsburgh area.

Dub Junkies in the city on Saw Mill Run 10/10.
  12. B

Equilibrium tuning turbo kit and/or accessories to support kit (standard housing turbo) REDUCED PRICE! (Sold)

What’s your location? Is the AP for a GTI or R? They are different. I think ProTunes are vehicle specific. I’m not 100% but check with the guys over at EQT.
  13. B

FS: Genuine OEM MK7 Euro Tails

Looking to sell the MK7 euro tails I bought as they do not work with the MK7.5(there is no harness made for the conversion). These will only work with the prefacelift vehicles. These are plug and play for basic functions, but you’ll need the wiring harness and euro switch for full functionality...
  14. B

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for mk7.5

Location? Still available?
  15. B

Hey! I was told to contact you, I have a NA MK7.5 GTI, I bought Euro MK7 tail lights thinking...

Hey! I was told to contact you, I have a NA MK7.5 GTI, I bought Euro MK7 tail lights thinking they would work. Do you happen to have a harness that would work with this?