GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

GTi 7 PP Brake pads

Ok, is there any way to solve this problem?
  2. S

GTi 7 PP Brake pads

Hi 👋 everyone have question about PP brake pads. Some time ago change front brake pads on my mk7 from original on Jurid analog, Everything looks fine, but some time when i stop and go from R to D and vice verse after pushing brake pedal its make like clicks sound, someone faced such problem?
  3. S

Strange Clubsport muffler p/n

Hi All! Found for sale clubsport muffler with part nuber that cant found, I think its may be old revision, 5Q6253611BS Does anybody have any information about this P/N? Thank you.
  4. S

Cheap Exhaust??

I change resonator on vibrant 1793 but it dont edd such sound that i whant, so ask about second cat, ther is now any check signs with deleting second cat?
  5. S

Cheap Exhaust??

Hi everyone! Whant to ask if delete second catalysator, and instal straight pipe its make something differens with exhaust sound?
  6. S

Cheap Exhaust??

Yes 👍! I Know the wright answer, clubsport s muffler would be perfect, but looking something cheaper then 600$
  7. S

Cheap Exhaust??

Yes, but I dont wont to remove muffler, my friend cut it, and make streight pipes to the end, and its was horrible, its make sound like wolfs hauling at the moon)) and vibration on middle rpm
  8. S

Cheap Exhaust??

Ok, but I don’t whant to install downpipe, its need to make remap, that it was not check angine fault! So sport resonator dont make stock exhaust louder?
  9. S

Cheap Exhaust??

Hi ALL! Tell me please? if I whant to make stock exhaust a little bit louder, and just install Vibrant resonator it makes dsg pops and bangs a little louder or its make sense only with downpipe?
  10. S

Gti 7 with TTS muffler

Here you go, have only screen from Instagram
  11. S

Gti 7 with TTS muffler

Heard from one guy who sale parts, that muffler from tts fits on mk7 gti, and makes very cool sound like clubsport s or better, but dont find any information about it at all. Maybe someone knew about this lifehack?))
  12. S

Looking for owner of white Gti 2017 from CA

Hi, a some time ago baught damaged gti from iaa auction, restored it, and use it now)). And would like to talk about its maintenance and tuning history with previous owner, (if hi seets here). Here its vin 3vw447au0hm053397 and some foto. Will be grateful for help)