GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Shuk'n'Jive

235/45R18’s

I'm running the same setup (235/45r18). I had a new set if Michelin PS AS3+ tires mounted on 18x8 et42 wheels on my GLI when I traded it in for my '19 GTI. Love the wheels so I figured I'd try to use what I had until the tires wore out. The GLI setup is way out of spec...like +4.7% over stock...
  2. Shuk'n'Jive

235/45-R18

Glad to see someone running this size with the H&R OE Sport Springs. I pulled my 18X8 et42 wheels with new PS AS3+ tires (235/45) off my GLI when I traded it for my '19 GTI....love the wheels and figured I'd just run the over sized tires until they wore out. I've been very, very pleased with...
  3. Shuk'n'Jive

BMS VW GTI JB4 info thread

Anyone know how to confirm if O2 wire tap is connected properly? I have 2019 GTI and tapped the white wire as per instructions for 7.5 facelift. I read somewhere that when connected, AFR values should be 12-13ish, but I can't seem to find that post again. My AFRs values generally stay in the...
  4. Shuk'n'Jive

SOLD: (TX) Set of 4 Englishtowns w/ Michelin PS4S (Great condition)

Wish you were closer, been waiting for a set of these exact wheels to show up near Central FL.
  5. Shuk'n'Jive

19” Englishtown wheels

How much are you asking?
  6. Shuk'n'Jive

Trade Agency Power Closed Intake for stock intake

Interested if you're willing to ship.....sending DM.
  7. Shuk'n'Jive

Pretoria reps cheap

I see some Englishtown/Spielbergs in that photo too....any chance those are available ?
  8. Shuk'n'Jive

SOLD!! Racingline VWR Cup Edition 18" Wheels for VW, Audi SOLD

Appears you are in the Bay area.....assume that is CA?
  9. Shuk'n'Jive

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

Oooffff.....that does sound like a PITA. Thanks for the quick and detailed reply. I used to enjoy hacking into my car stereos and upgrading the sound system when I was a punk kid, but these newer "infotainment" systems are outta my league.
  10. Shuk'n'Jive

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

Switching gears a bit from the current conversation, but this still seems like the most relevant place for my question and you guys seem WAY more knowledgeable on VW audio upgrades than me. It's no secret that the Helix Sub with DSP/Amp is NOT compatible with Fender/Beats factory systems. My...
  11. Shuk'n'Jive

(DELETE) WTB: HELIX SUBWOOFER

I'm not sure which tri-state area you are referring to, but I am located in Central FL. I have the full kit that includes Helix subwoofer w/DSP amp, complete wiring harness with all the connectors and the extended spare tire bolt and nut needed for complete installation allowing you to keep...
  12. Shuk'n'Jive

Used GTI prices are nearly as high as those for new MK7.5s

Yea, prices seem to be especially crazy on the GTIs no doubt because of the MK8. I've been watching prices on 18/19 Passat SELV6 and GTs and they aren't nearly as bloated as the GTIs. I grabbed my CPO 2018 SE 6mt last year for 21...which grew to a little over 23 with TTT and garbage fees. I...
  13. Shuk'n'Jive

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Niche Misano 18x8 et42. Cheated and found some VW center caps to give it that oem+ look.
  14. Shuk'n'Jive

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Been lurking since I bought my 2018 DIB SE last year....gotta love the 7yr/84k CPO warranty. Wasn't totally sold on the DIB at first site, but man does it change in different lighting conditions... I've really grown to love the personality this color has.
  15. Shuk'n'Jive

Found the cheapest Helix Subwoofer 000051419B currently

Submitted mine last week and already received approval email from VW. I think I may have had to type out Volkswagen instead of using VW....but Murietta was definitely included in the list.
  16. Shuk'n'Jive

Found the cheapest Helix Subwoofer 000051419B currently

FYI for anyone still interested in a great deal on the Helix Sub. The Murietta CA VW dealership dropped the price to $359 for Cyber Monday.....TODAY!!!
  17. Shuk'n'Jive

WTB: MK7.5 VW Badges (Front & Rear)

My chrome badges are still on my 2018 SE...been thinking about removing them....I much prefer the red that the 2018s missed out on.