GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JTM88

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed the larger RS3 brake ducts easiest mod so far lol.
  2. JTM88

Not today, but I got my wheels on. The color turned out exactly as I thought. Not the best pics,
  3. JTM88

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I got it on one of my staged tunes just for fun, and it sounds like crap you just get 3-4 pops. I'd rather have real burble sound, not someone lighting of black cats.
  4. JTM88

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

I assume your talking about wheel HP?
  5. JTM88

I just picked up my wheels from the powder coater. I wish I could put them on during lunch, but I want to ceramic coat them off the car, so I have to wait until after work.
  6. JTM88

Got a teaser shot from the powder coater!
  7. JTM88

From my experience as long as it matches VW spec your good to go.
  8. JTM88

Austins are back on so I can drop the neuspeeds off at the powder coater tomorrow.
  9. JTM88

My headlights were getting scratched up and hazy after 117k miles so I used the Cerakote headlight restoration on them. Turned out great super easy to do and really freshened up the front end.
  10. JTM88

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

New center caps to better match the new powder coat coming this week.
  11. JTM88

2022+ 8Y RS3 brake ducts

I had to get them to add Oklahoma to their list, it was kinda weird. I ordered these on the 21st, still waiting on them to ship.
  12. JTM88

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1,017 4/6 ⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛ ⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛ 🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  13. JTM88

I need to pick one of those up, I dropped my stock cover and it broke in half.
  14. JTM88

That's one of the main reasons I picked it, in direct sun its bright, but in shadow it gets really dark. It should give the wheels a lot of contrast.
  15. JTM88

I've never been a big fan of the silver color of my wheels, so I've been looking at powder coating colors for the last 6 months. I finally decided on the color, Prismatic Powders Misty Lava. My powder coater is ordering the supplies now, should be dropping the wheels off in a week or two...
  16. JTM88

BFI mount are probably my favorite non power adding mods I've done to my GTI. You can save a good chunk of money by doing the transmission mount insert instead of the whole mount. Even if you have to buy a new trans mount from FCP to use it...
  17. JTM88

I put the Vlands on my mk7. The fit was nearly as good as factory, and I used the instructions from @ZERO815 for the coding and repining of the harness. 10/10 would do again.
  18. JTM88

I use a J spacer Like this with the medium insert and I don't get any CELs from the DP. https://www.emdauto.com/collections/mk7/products/j-style-oxygen-sensor-o2-spacer-with-adjustable-inserts?variant=43065835127043
  19. JTM88

Chirping sound on initial start, and braking

So I’m at a loss for what this could be. It started a few months ago there would be a slight chirping sound on startup, and then it would go away. Now it lasts longer on startup, and happens when coming to a stop. It sounds like it’s coming from the front. Here’s the sound...