GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Anyone fitted a highline reversing camera?

I guess it was just me wanting all the bells and whistles. Thanks for your help
  2. P

To be honest I don't think they have a clue about it lol anyway I can keep the camera and have a £260 refund making it £350 for the lowline so not what I wanted but a lot less painful
  3. P

Cars back at VW today and they have phoned to say the highline camera will only work with Park assist and I have the option of a partial refund or them taking the camera back out
  4. P

Technically I paid for a highline camera or so I thought
  5. P

I'm going down the route of It's not what I asked for and It clearly says Please fit highline reverse camera on the paperwork. Lets see what they do.
  6. P

£267 for the camera and vw say 4 hours to fit
  7. P

When I rang and asked for a price to fit a highline reverse camera they quoted £609 which was £50 cheaper than I had been quoted elsewhere and here I am with a £609 Low line camera
  8. P

Thanks for the help. I don't think they will be happy when I tell them to either take it out or refund me some money as It's not what I asked for.
  9. P

So I've just paid stupid money for he lowline camera fitting even though it specifies to fit a highline camera on the paperwork they have. I'm guessing them having it back next week to check the coding isnt going to do any good?
  10. P

So the one in the brochure is highline but they Have fitted a low line?
  11. P

I've just had a rear view camera fitted at VW, I asked for the highline and they have fitted the only one they can get and that's the one in the VW accessories catalog part number 5G2054634. The picture in the catalog shows yellow moving guidance lines and the additional views down the right...