GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

Sold.
  2. wasbaggedonce

FS (PA): Rotiform RSE 5x112 18x8.5 +45 Silver w/ Continental ExtremeContact Summer 215/40

This set of wheels and tires were bought brand new and used from August-November of last year. All four tires have less than 1,500 miles on them and are measured at 9/32. One of the wheels was scraped by another cars bumper in a parking lot and has been professionally repaired. There was no...
  3. wasbaggedonce

Best product for keeping the inside of the windshield fog free?

I have no problems with my car, but the wife's Tiguan is just constantly foggy no matter how much I clean it. Using the defrosters doesn't help either. I've heard of people using exterior glass sealants on the inside, but does anyone have any specific products to recommend?
  4. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

Sold.
  5. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

That was fast. Sold.
  6. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

Sold.
  7. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

Sold.
  8. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

Sold.
  9. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

Sold.
  10. wasbaggedonce

Sold.

11. wasbaggedonce

Not another “what’s this sound?” thread!

Unfortunately it’s become so annoying while driving and I’m definitely not thinking of everything to check. The sound is coming from the front passenger side. Possibly in the engine bay? Sounds higher up than the suspension/subframe. The sound is only coming from the passenger side though...
  12. wasbaggedonce

What size air line did you go with and why?

My last two air ride setups (MK6 GTI and Jetta) I went 3/8” but now I’m considering downsizing to 1/4” simply for ease of install. Back when I bagged my last GTI around 2013ish, most people seemed to be running 3/8”, but now it looks like 1/4” is the more popular choice. What changed?
  13. wasbaggedonce

AWE exhaust issues

I’ve seen a few threads already about problems with lining up the tips. Even one about AWE sending the person a whole new exhaust over it. Hope that’s not the case here, but I’ve been adjusting and messing around with this thing for a few hours now and no matter how much I adjust it, the whole...
  14. wasbaggedonce

Apple CarPlay bad audio quality during calls

I’ve been having issues with CarPlay but only during phone calls. Audio from music or podcasts is clear and never a problem. However, when I’m on a phone call, the other person often sounds like a robot. It’s very glitchy and robotic sounding with static cutting in and out. Any ideas on what...
  15. wasbaggedonce

Why could my Stage 1+ Unitronic GTI be losing power?

Like the title says, Stage 1+ (93 Octane) Unitronic tune. Some background: The car has 36,000 miles and has been running 93 octane for months now even though the tune is new. However, when I'm taking the on ramp to the interstate and I'm WOT in third gear, the engine cuts off around 5500rpm...
  16. wasbaggedonce

Please delete

Please delete
  17. wasbaggedonce

You just got a $100 gift card for GTI parts. What do you buy?

Maintenance items aside, what fun thing or things would you buy?
  18. wasbaggedonce

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

On my last GTI, within one week, I got three separate door dings. Not one single note was left and I'm pretty sure most of them happened while I was at work. We have an employee lot monitored by cameras and I asked one of the guys to check the cameras and he informed me that they're such bad...