GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wasbaggedonce

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Why are my brakes squealing only in reverse? 12k miles on the car.
  2. wasbaggedonce

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Blu-rays, 4K Blu-rays, limited edition Blu-ray collector sets, etc.
  3. wasbaggedonce

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

I have other interests that I'd rather sink money into, and can't afford both cars and those other interests, so one has to go. Unfortunately, for now, it's cars.
  4. wasbaggedonce

I was already starting to feel that way with my golf (GTI) though
  5. wasbaggedonce

I think I've finally hit that "no longer interested in cars" point in my life.. It's just like video games. One day without even realizing really, you just don't care to play them anymore. It's the same kind of feeling I've been feeling about my car recently.
  6. wasbaggedonce

The way my garage is, I need a good lower view on both the left and right. However, only the right mirror dips on reverse. Don’t feel like manually dipping the left and bringing it back up every time I back into my garage.
  7. wasbaggedonce

2022 Formula 1 Season

Hamilton wrecks and the (Austrian/Red Bull) crowd goes wild. Keep it classy.
  8. wasbaggedonce

Can you disable the auto parking brake "feature" that happens when you open the door while the car is moving? Sometimes I like to open my driver side door a little as I back into spaces and the car immediately stops.
  9. wasbaggedonce

2022 Formula 1 Season

You know Max was thinking “I can’t believe I’m about to be fucking passed by a rookie in a Haas. Gotta do something about this..”
  10. wasbaggedonce

2022 Formula 1 Season

Now show the pictures of Max forcing Mick off the track a dozen times.
  11. wasbaggedonce

2022 Formula 1 Season

Really rubs me the wrong way that everyone has come out to defend Lewis, except Red Bull and Max, who have instead decided to defend the guy (Nelson Piquet) who called Lewis the n-word..but I guess if you’re dating his daughter you have to defend him..
  12. wasbaggedonce

2022 Formula 1 Season

GA is best for COTA.
  13. wasbaggedonce

Movie and TV Recommendations

50% off Criterion sale starts tomorrow at Barnes & Noble and I'm ready to spend several hundred dollars.
  14. wasbaggedonce

Just rewatched Whiplash for the first time in a few years. So damn good. 5/5
  15. wasbaggedonce

He’s tuned it down in recent years. Don’t really care about his religious/scientology views either. Also, I side with him on his set freak out that went viral last year or whenever that was.
  16. wasbaggedonce

The point I was making is that 99.9% of actors would hand most thing he does over to stuntmen. Or they would CG it. He’s the worlds greatest stuntman that also happens to be a great actor.
  17. wasbaggedonce

Tom Cruise is just on another level. Scene in a film where he needs to hold his breath for six minutes? He learns to hold his breath for six minutes. Scene where he needs to fly a helicopter? Learns to fly a helicopter. Needs to fly an F18? Learns to fly an F18. Needs to hang off the side of a...
  18. wasbaggedonce

Currently watching it again before my shift starts. Might have to up my rating from a 4.5/5 to a 5/5. It really is an incredible film.
  19. wasbaggedonce

Took off work today to wait for my fridge delivery 2:30-6:30 window. Driver called and said he was fifteen minutes away at 6:20. Okay, I’m the last stop, that’s fine. Fifteen minutes later and I look out the window and see a delivery truck backing up to my door. I go downstairs and by the time I...
  20. wasbaggedonce

Freezer keeps going up to 20 and fridge to about 55. I just thawed/defrosted the whole thing about a month ago and already have another inch of ice coating the freezer already.