GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Wtb roof rack

Looking for either oem or aftermarket roof rack for 4dr Mk7. Would pay for shipping but I'm local in rochester ny if you're close enough for pick up.
  2. O

Negative ltft

Is - 5 on cruise normal? Dips into - 4 wot but idles around - 10 Just got an o2 code today p0131 but cleared it and went away. My accessport wasn't reading the afr but came back after I reset codes. Hasn't come back yet...
  3. O

Weird AFRs at Idle - Rough and rich, no codes

My MK7 has started something new this afternoon, I recently had the joy of replacing the WG actuator and now am running into a new issue. Just a tune presently, plugs are fairly fresh (4k miles on the ruths), recently ran a tank of injector cleaner. This afternoon while I am out of town, I am...
  4. O

Is20 wastegate issue p334a code

Got the epc light while driving around today, I checked the wastegate voltage and it was. .5 volts, so I threw on an oven mitt and fiddled with it, felt really loose and rattled. I was able to get the arm to slide back and forth, voltage now reads 3.7 with car on and off, but epc light won't go...
  5. O

Ultimate racing catted downpipe fs

Mk7 gti dp Used this downpipe for 1k miles and decided to stay stage 1 for now. Ultimate racing metal catted downpipe non resonated mid pipe, I used a vibrant resonator instead and it sounded awesome with no drone. Didn't have the cel issue. I'm located in rochester ny but willing to ship...
  6. O

Caliper banjo bolt/crush washer

Anyone know if you can actually purchase the banjo bolt itself without having to buy a whole brake hose? Searched high and low, it seems like you're only able to buy the hose for 90 bucks itself. Got a new caliper I would like to throw on but wondering if someone knows where I can get just the...
  7. O

Ultimate racing downpipe catted, double resonator?

Just picked up a ultimate racing catted downpipe without the optional resonator. I have a stock exhaust right now, kinda worried about drone but also want some noise too. Does anyone have any experience with two resonators in place? Was thinking the vibrant 17930 welded in place of the non...
  8. O

Wtb night blue mirror caps

Hi all, Looking for a passenger side night blue mirror cap. Will take both if you have them. Thanks!
  9. O

Wtb Pp rear passenger caliper

Hello all, Looking to buy a rear passenger performance pack caliper. Just need the one, manual e brake as well. Let me know what you have.
  10. O

resetting VAQ diff in OBD11 question

Over the weekend, decided to change out the diff oil and when I was resetting the values, it shows under long coding that the diff isn't installed? Can someone confirm if that says it in their PP equipped car? Never touched any coding under the Diff Lock portion before and I am the second owner.
  11. O

Chasing dashboard creak

Coming up on 72k miles in my 17 SE, I don't hear any creaking or rattles aside from this part I cannot chase down. I have added felt tape and Tesa tape virtually on every surface where plastic meets something. I have a noise coming from the passenger side of the car towards the corner of the...
  12. O

Wtb: oem euro tail lights

Looking for a set of euro mk7.5 tail lights for a mk7.
  13. O

Removing alternator

So with the hot summer heat, I think my alternator is finally failing. I am getting 13.3-13.4 readings that don't rise with rpm, I just replaced a fairly new agm group 48 battery in less than a year as well. Weird electric glitches such as the steering wheel going hard until I restart the...
  14. O

Wtb night blue mirror cap. Passenger side

Wtb night blue mirror cap, need just passenger side but let me know if you have both!
  15. O

How often do you use FI Cleaner?

I'm the second owner of my GTI, having purchased it off lease at 34k miles. Now I am at 68k miles being tuned for the past 20k of those miles. I haven't had done the carbon cleaning yet, it doesn't idle rough enough for me to warrant that but I plan on DIYing it myself in the next couple of...
  16. O

High IATs -4 and -5 knock on two cylinders

First hot heat of the year, 98 here in Northern Jersey and out driving today my IATs were showing 150 just cruising around. Stock intercooler and stage 1 EQT, stock plugs gapped to 24" with about 10k miles on them. Have a eBay intercooler waiting to go in, so I have not seen any knock since...
  17. O

Class action lawsuit letter (Waterpump)

Just literally got a letter in the mail today about the water pump failures, wondering if anyone get one as well? I'm based in NJ. Reading through it quickly, looks like VW is finally reimbursing owners for the replacement out of pocket.
  18. O

MK7 and MK7.5 LPFP differences?

Hey all, Going out to buy a new LPFP as we speak but finding some major pricing differences. I wanna stay with OEM but the LPFP for my 17 GTI is over 500 bucks according FCPEuro and the local dealers. Rather than stick a Delphi LPFP in there, I'm just shopping around quick. I did some digging...
  19. O

Stumbling/Hesitation came back

This is a weird one that I can't seem to figure out, have an appointment with the VW dealer here in Jersey but it's gonna be a few weeks before they can see me. Last time I had posted that there was a stumbling/hesitation that felt like it was running out of fuel. Had a P008700 code when that...
  20. O

Aliexpress tail lights brake delay

I've been contemplating on picking up a set of these lights off aliexpress. But I see that the akd brand have a really bad delay with the brake lights. Watching videos on youtube show the third brake light activating way before the actual stop lights on the tail light itself. Has anyone...