GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTS: OEM Dallas wheels with Bridgestone potenza re97as (approx 9k miles) $400. Located in Irvine. Been in storage for a bit so just trying to clear these out. No curb rashes from what I recall, some swirls on the black painted areas due to regular washing.
  2. E

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTS: OEM Dallas wheels with Bridgestone potenza re97as (approx 9k miles) $400. Located in Irvine.
  3. E

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: EMD Springs for Mk7/7.5 GTI used for ~8k miles ($140). Located in the OC. Can take pics upon request (sitting in a box). Link to springs purchased
  4. E

Diesel Geek Short throw shifter kit Vs Audi OEM w/ solid endlinks

I've had both. Started with the OEM euro shifter w/ bushings and that was nice. Went to the DG (specifically the 2021 version) about 2 months ago and would not have it any other way. Definitely a big difference. Go for the DG.
  5. E

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

So my tire pressure warning came up today. Looks like America's Tires filled the front to 35 psi and the rear to about 31psi....I know I read about different tire pressures for different load ratings but this is just off. Going from the stock bridgestones to Michelin AS4. Should I be setting...
  6. E

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: OEM Dallas wheels with Bridgestone potenza re97as (approx 9k miles) $400. Located in the OC.
  7. E

Yup just what I was thinking. Trying to see which black lug bolts to get now…
  8. E

Finally mounted! Those looking for some unedited cell phone pics of bronze here you go. Tried to get some in the light and shade. Love these wheels. Lowered on ED springs.
  9. E

Won’t be able to mount tires til next weekend but the satin bronze in person is amazing.
  10. E

Feel like bronze are on the next shipment. Will definitely post a pic here when received.
  11. E

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS - OEM euro short shifter and ECS shifter bushings ($80). Used for maybe 5k miles. Really nice OEM+ option. Went with the dieselgeek sigma 6 instead and like it better. Looking to sell together as they go really well together. Located in the OC (Irvine)...
  12. E

There’s only photos with the pure white so far (for white cars). I myself have a WSM and chose bronze though. I think it’ll look nice.
  13. E

Woo max discount reached in only a couple days!
  14. E

Looks amazing! With those tires it seems to ride at about the same height as the 18s.
  15. E

Anthracite looking pretty damn good there. I don’t think you can go wrong with either though. Tough choice.
  16. E

Any white silver metallics out there going for bronze? Debating on that vs. the anthracite...Haven't really seen too many WSM w/ bronze wheels but maybe I'll go the safer route with anthracite.
  17. E

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

They usually respond fairly quickly. I usually received a response in 1-2 days or so (depends on time difference).
  18. E

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Definitely do the res delete. I ordered mine from eacca and it shipped the 15th received the 20th. Got it installed today with a res delete. I just had the shop weld in some piping they had. The price I paid for the res delete and installation of the muffler was probably around the same cost as...