GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

VW mechanic in Seattle ??

I'd second this question - I may go to achtuning but would love recs for anywhere closer!
  2. L

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Intake still available?
  3. L

SoCal Meets/Cruises

Marina Del Rey here, so very close. That you I hear racing on the 90? :D
  4. L

Wireless Android Auto Indiegogo project

before I order, wanted to bump this up to see if people were still happy with it! Think it'd be great for the daily commute, and could always plug in for longer journeys
  5. L

Blue Steel - 2019 Golf R DSG

Been a while but finally have a real update. Bit the bullet and went for APR+ Very happy so far. Really should have come like this from the factory
  6. L

Ended up springing for a new winter setup rather than going used. More $ but I liked the wheels and could guarantee I'd have something before driving for Xmas. Andros R9s with Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4s in 225/40/18. Will need to decide whether to sell the Prets or not, as right now they're just...
  7. L

Hardwired in a dashcam, and installed aspherical mirrors. Latter are a big improvement IMO. Tried to buy a winter setup, but alas did not quite clear the calipers. Might have a bead on another set that will (off a S3). Luckily, its still warm.
  8. L

Bunch of updates compressed into one: Did some other OBDEleven mods a couple months ago - throttle position mod, gauge style, turned off the safety lights in the headlights, and some other minor stuff. Have a weird gateway fault that I'm not sure how to fix even after a bunch of googling, but...
  9. L

Got the convenience windows to work, which I'm pretty happy about. Will read the big vwvortex vcds thread and see what else I want to do on that front (maybe gauge design). What I really want is to have my current gear displayed in the center. Maybe I'll spring for PolarFIS at some point in the...
  10. L

Ah, good to know thanks! Will hit up a dealer
  11. L

Got tinted on Wednesday. Nothing crazy, 35%. also, noticed this guy seems to stay out, even when I turn her off. Assume its a parking sensor? Tried googling the issue and no dice so far
  12. L

Most important mod I'll ever do is installed: ecohitch and a 1up bike rack! ....now I just need to get the car to stop beeping at me every time I reverse. Looks like that's not as easy to code as I thought.
  13. L

Got the rear mudflaps installed yesterday and went for a short little drive. Finally got to push her a bit but nothing too crazy. making full use of the CarGo 😂
  14. L

So can't seem to get the convenience windows to work, even with calibrating, will give it another go later. Did manage to code the automatic reverse overlay. Also put on rokblokz mudflaps in the front, will do rears this weekend. Bought some extended paddle shifters off ebay. The right one...
  15. L

OBDEleven arrived today. Turned off the soundaktor, added mirror dip in reverse, auto locking, and convenience windows. Will need to check that the last 3 are working properly.
  16. L

Guess so. Not that I'm complaining
  17. L

reserved
  18. L

After having an STi for 8 years, I've finally been cured. But now I have a VAG 😂. Bought her used, but with only 600mi on her. Will keep the mods light for now (came with a couple of small stuff done already) until the warranty expires, then we'll see. Current Mods (from the seller)...