1. the

Potential race vs del sol

i think about this thread every time i see a daewoo
  2. the

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

I hope you have at least a Uniden R3 affixed to this rocketship
  3. the

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Don't change them cold next time, let the car idle for 10 minutes.
  4. the

Aftermarket Turbo Options

Drew is the 1% of this platform that has highly specific needs and standards. Vortex is a solid option for us normal folks. CTS probably is too, but it's new and there's not much long term data.
  5. the

Why can't I get rid of this car?

Yes I understand, but three? Why?
  6. the

Why can't I get rid of this car?

what's the reason?
  7. the

Pretty much, town is building like 75 new apartment homes at all times, we are under perpetual growth. Here's to hoping the TireRack warranty claim goes well.
  8. the

I’ll sell you a 360 camera, 10ft carbon selfie stick, and two movie quality suction cups for $300.
  9. the

You guys gotta get 360 cameras man. https://store.insta360.com/product/one_x2?c=1164&freelist=gmc&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4bipBhCyARIsAFsieCynt13io8-XhSasOCced0r5PAoXRdUnUajJSNue4eaMRlOkezJ0BeAaAivdEALw_wcB&X-Country=US
  10. the

Install your intercooler and update this thread already.
  11. the

Aftermarket Turbo Options

nice, competitive pricing time?
  12. the

How hard is it to steal these cars? How difficult would it be to start one without the key?

This is the answer. Other than that, how difficult could you make it to steal? Where are you parking? What have you modified?
  13. the

Finally got the Borla pro XS in place of whatever comes in the S type kit... lord have mercy what a difference.
  14. the

Anybody a video game junkie?

Their "Motorsport" line of games does lean more towards simulation. Horizon tends to be arcade/controller. New one looks good.
  15. the

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Weeping around your oil cap is a big one. Weeping around the area the PCV mounts to the engine. Sometimes the hose on the top of the PCV develops its own leak. Some oil loss that can't be explained. A vacuum on your oil cap so tight it's difficult to lift off while the engine is running. I...
  16. the

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

Where's the videos? I'm shocked they have them listed at that price with 3 photos and no videos.
  17. the

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Consider changing your name to something obscure for the google search results
  18. the

Man... I don't want to jinx it but replacing the PCV genuinely seems to have resolved my oil burning issues. I've been running the absolute dog out of this thing and my oil hasn't moved.
  19. the

Furloughed BOTD Run?

looks doable