GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Thank you all for the help! :D
  2. R

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

So, giant derp here, guilty as charged. Probably dumb questions, but here goes. If I go with a Stage 2 93oct tune, would it be acceptable/safe to drop in like a gallon of Ethanol when I fill up? I have a JB1 right now, and it seems to run smoother for some reason when I mix in a gallon of E with...
  3. R

WTS - 034 Resonator Delete Pipe

I'm definitely interested, do you have any pics/more details on it?
  4. R

WTB Rear Seat Delete Kit

Hi there! I'm in search of a rear seat delete kit for my mk7 gti :)
  5. R

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

Can't waaaiiiiiitttt! I'm excited, I love the look of that V2 : D
  6. R

"SOLD" -OEM 19" Cadiz Wheels, set of four with some blemishes - $200.00

I get flak sometimes whenever I say this, but I usually get my tires for like 70 or 80 a piece. They're not the best, but they're good enough for me. I run Lexani lxuhp-207s, and they've never let me down. I do some dumb stuff with them sometimes too x D. Of course you'll have the purists that...
  7. R

"SOLD" -OEM 19" Cadiz Wheels, set of four with some blemishes - $200.00

That's a fantastic price! If those had some tires on them I'd make the 4 hour trip to you today. Glws broski!
  8. R

WTS Neuspeed Power Module

That's a great price!! I have one myself and love it, especially around town. Glws!
  9. R

FS: Alzor wheels and Nitto Tires (NJ)

Would these happen to still be available?
  10. R

FS: Enkei Raijin 18x8 Hyper Silver

Also wondering if these are available?
  11. R

For sale: Golf R 19" Cadiz rims and tires - Sold

This is a dumb question, but would these fit a (2017) MK7 GTI with PP brakes on stock suspension? You're pretty close to me, so I could drive down if so.
  12. R

Rear window vents brand New

Good evening! I hate to be a lowballer, but just wanted to ask. Would you be willing to do 85 shipped? Strafe design is listing these new at 107.37.
  13. R

FS: Tinted Stock Halogen Tail Lights

Hi there! I was wondering if these are still available/if you had more pictures? Trying to judge how dark these are :)
  14. R

[SOLD] deAutoKey tail light LEDs for USDM tail lights

Hi there! I was wondering if these are still available?
  15. R

UPDATED 2/23/21 - Bilstein B8 and some small items

Good evening @ReadTheBook, I was wondering if those reverse LED's were still available?
  16. R

Universal Rally Armor Cut/Fit Help

I'm sorry, I've never put on mud flaps I'm a giant doofus apparently x D. I'm still super confused by this. What does the optional mean? I cut away everything up to it?
  17. R

Show us your MK7

Here' s miiiine
  18. R

Show us your MK7

I wish I had gotten bluueeeeee ugh, it looks so nice.
  19. R

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

Here's a quick crappy picture of my shiny baby 😁
  20. R

Maxton Design spoiler extension

Oooo, that looks nice! I've been researching a bit, in the market for one but it's hard to find pictures of them installed!