GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Rms leak or timing chain cover gasket?

I recently noticed an oil leak underneath my 2017 golf R. I originally thought it was from the rear main seal but the further I look into it the less im certain that is the source. What I notice is a lot of oil leaking from the timing chain cover that is making its way down that side of the...
  2. G

Bilstein b6 damptronic (sold)

Selling my set of b6 damptronic shocks. Fits mk7 golf r and gti. Intalled in August of this year. Proof of date of purchase. Dont even have 5000km on them. Asking 1200$ usd plus shipping.
  3. G

WTB: bilstein b8 for mk7 R

Looking for a set of bilstein b8 for mk7 golf r
  4. G

Audi s3 springs on golf r

Has anyone put Audi s3 springs on a golf r before? Ive been searching for aftermarket springs that dont lower the car but are stiffer and they dont exist. Eibach pro kit which offers the least drop are softer than oem. My brother has a 2018 s3 and I’ve measured the wheel gap between cars and...
  5. G

Bilstein b6 damptronic

I recently installed b6 damptronic struts on my golf r. Car still has too much body roll for my liking. What would be a good lowering spring that will reduce body roll but have the least drop as the roads where I live are terrible and im pretty content with the stock ride height. I know that...
  6. G

Audi S3 steering feel on Golf R

Just wondering if there is a way or if anyone has programmed the s3 steering software on the golf r. My brother has a 2018 Audi s3 and everytime I drive his car im left wishing that my golf R had the same feel. I find the R feels way to soft even in its sport setting especially at low speeds...
  7. G

FS: Brand new oem golf r struts

Brand new struts, non dcc, purchased 1 month ago, front have less than 500km on them, rear are brand new still in box. $350
  8. G

Mk7 golf r bilstein b4

Was looking to replace my shocks with bilstein b4. Has anyone installed these on their golf r, how do they compare to the oem struts? They are listed as oem replacement for golf r and gti but both cars have different oem struts.
  9. G

Vwpartsca.com legit?

Was just wondering if anyone has ordered from this site before, was wondering if its a legit website?
  10. G

WTB dcc delete kit

Willing to buy dcc delete kit.
  11. G

Dcc issues

Hello I have 2017 golf r with dcc. Since owning this car for the past 2 years ive been having this issue with the front suspension making a muffled clunking noise over speed bumps and pot holes at low speeds. The suspension also feels like it crashes over bumbs and generally feels unatural. My...
  12. G

WTB dcc delete kit and non dcc golf r struts low mileage

WTB dcc delete kit and non dcc golf r struts
  13. G

Mk7 Golf r dcc vs non dcc springs

Just wondering if anyone knows if the dcc springs are the same as the non dcc springs.
  14. G

Dsg clutch pack

When replacing the clutch pack do you lose any fluid in the process? I just had mine replaced by vw under warranty and was told that there is no fluid loss when changing the clutch pack. Since receiving my car back I noticed that i can feel vibration through the pedals and through my seat when...
  15. G

Weird dsg noise at 1000rpm

Hello, I have this weird dsg noise that occurs around 1000rpm. Its a rattle but doesn’t sound like the common failing flywheel rattle. Car is a 2016 gti dsg. does anyone know what this is? Dealership says its normal, not sure that i buy it.
  16. G

Mk7 gti dsg whine at idle and 45km/hr

I just got a 2016 gti dsg, was wondering if anyone knew what this whine that i have at idle to about 1000rpm is or if its normal? as well as some gear whine at about 40-45km/Hr.