GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Stage 2 APR with downpipe- What comes next?

Thanks for the input! I'll look at Tigeo's thread, too. 🙂
  2. H

Stage 2 APR with downpipe- What comes next?

I have a Stage 2 Tune with a downpipe in my 1.8T. It's faster, bolder, and loves premium gas. So, what's the catch? I've already installed the upgraded clutch. Anything else I ought to upgrade to hold the extra power? Anyone else with experience with this engine and tune? Thanks so...
  3. H

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Well it wasn't today, but I've recently installed aspherical side mirrors with dynamic LED turn signals. It took a LONG time for me to get used to the aspherical mirror without getting nauseous, but I love the dynamic turn signals!
  4. H

APR stage II downpipe, emissions.

Yes that is my question: Will APR Stage 2 with APR downpipe pass. I've read mixed reports on what, if anything needs to be done. Thanks for info riceburner. Lines up with a lot of my research, but I was curious to see if others passed without all that.
  5. H

APR stage II downpipe, emissions.

I've searched around and found mixed reports. Maybe someone will search this out. My state is Illinois. With APR not selling their Stage II tune & DP anymore, I'm concerned this might be a ln issue in the future, too. I have some time to prepare, but I wanted to see if anyone has had trouble...
  6. H

APR No Longer Offering DP or Stage 2 After Labor Day, a 1.8T Discussion

This may be answered already, but let's say something happens and the software needs to be flashed again for whatever reason. Will APR make these files available for current downpipe holding rascals?
  7. H

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I've a good one: Is hot weather going to effect a break-in period for a new clutch?
  8. H

I programmed my windows to roll down with my key FOB using an OBDeleven. Baby steps!
  9. H

Installed a pedal mod (WCT Performance Pedal Spacer) to decrease space between brake and gas pedal for easier heel-toe shifting. Really like it!
  10. H

Show us your MK7

BEAUTY!
  11. H

Golf 1.8 AT APR Stage 1 Diary

I'm enjoying your journal! I've gone a similar route as you, but I opted for a downpipe and the complimentary Stage II install. I know what you mean about the throttle response; it's all the difference in the experience. It feels so powerful in comparison. Almost overwhelming - in a good way...