GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Mystery Dash Rattle

I found a youtube video with the same rattle talking about how loose trim under the wipers was causing the rattle. After pressing down the trim the rattle seemed to disappear, but started up again after a bumpy road. Not sure if it had anything to do with the trim.
  2. M

Mystery Dash Rattle

Hi Friend, I am having the exact same rattle as you and it is driving me absolutely insane. Have you had any luck in isolating it? I'm really trying to avoid a full dash teardown as well. Thanks!
  3. M

Ride Suddenly Feels Bouncy

Hi all, Not sure if you can help, but I'm going on a trip tomorrow and was hoping to get a bit of information. I have a 2016 GTI SE at 58,000 miles, and suddenly today the suspension started to feel very bouncy. I can be driving slowly over a flat road and it feels as if I'm slightly bouncing...
  4. M

Deciding on a GTI

Small world! You pretty much summed up my decision making in that post. Only choice left to make for me is to go with the manual or DSG.
  5. M

Deciding on a GTI

What do you mean by that?
  6. M

Deciding on a GTI

Plan on learning it later this month! Only problem is 90% of my driving is traffic. Feel like I would be missing out without though.
  7. M

FS: (WA) 2017 GTI Sport DSG night blue, GS autocross setup, 2x wheel/tires, Koni, CSS, Neuspeed, Whispbars. $17.5K

I would be fine purchasing stock, if still available. Currently in Los Angeles, so would have no problem flying up and driving back. I'll keep an eye on it, and if still available when I'm ready I will reach out. Thanks
  8. M

WTB: 2016 GTI S w/Performance Package or 2017 GTI Sport

Hello all, Next month or potentially early August I will be purchasing one of the above models. if possible I would love buy from one of you instead of a dealer. I know it's a little in advance, but if you or somebody you know were planning on selling in that time frame please feel free to...
  9. M

Deciding on a GTI

Since posting this I've come to realize that the 2017 Sport or 2016 with Performance Package are the two I want! I love the wheels with the Sport, keeping the cloth seats, and as silly as it sounds push to start is greatly preferred. Thanks for helping confirm! Excited to join everybody here on...
  10. M

FS: (WA) 2017 GTI Sport DSG night blue, GS autocross setup, 2x wheel/tires, Koni, CSS, Neuspeed, Whispbars. $17.5K

How soon do you plan on parting it out? Looking to buy this model next month.
  11. M

Deciding on a GTI

Thank you for your input.
  12. M

Deciding on a GTI

Hello all, I'm the current owner of a 2016 Jetta SE, and after owning it I've become obsessed with Volkswagen and am hoping to upgrade to a GTI. The problem is, with so many different generations and years I'm having trouble narrowing down which version is best for me. Any help from you...