GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Laterz

S2T B2 Paddles

Well said, thank you
  2. Laterz

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Sorry, didnt know of this thread, so I just jumped right in. I'm new to performance cars, been driving family cars last 30 years. Grew up around muscle/classic cars. Became interested after watching Top Gear and Grand Tour. Amazed and the engineering and science. Anyways bought my GTI a year...
  3. Laterz

San Antonio Roadtrip

So, did you do any driving?
  4. Laterz

S2T B2 Paddles

Can you please explain why?
  5. Laterz

San Antonio Roadtrip

Sorta kinda, we ended going up to Hondo, from Bandera, looping back to Tarpley, and Bandera again. We went early, best idea to avoid all the Harley's. Took FM 462 from Hondo to Tarpley. Beautiful drive, fun on the curves.
  6. Laterz

Correct Oil Temp??

No, I wish. Brain fart, cant explain why.
  7. Laterz

Correct Oil Temp??

I'm an idiot
  8. Laterz

Correct Oil Temp??

Lol, your absolutely right. I'm going to think twice before my next question on this forum. Great....
  9. Laterz

Correct Oil Temp??

Forgot pic...
  10. Laterz

Correct Oil Temp??

Just noticed for the 1st time that I'm getting two different oil temp readings. I never looked at the digital because my analog is always there. I've always noticed my oil temp gauge goes up to 200 and stays. The digital readout was between 220 to 228, but my analog always registered 200?? Is...
  11. Laterz

San Antonio Roadtrip

Mk6Autobahn and I met up this morning for an awesome drive via SA, Bandera, Hondo, Tarpley and back. Great times testing the limits of our cars.
  12. Laterz

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Are you sure?? Lmao, all good(y)
  13. Laterz

I've had my black and decker filling station for over 10 years. Plugs into your car. Well worth the investment.
  14. Laterz

Me to, 65 Ford Fairlane, bought from neighbor just out of high school. Good times!!
  15. Laterz

4x Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS 225/40/R18Take-Offs (WA)

Nice, that's what I wanted to hear, its hard to control wheel spin in 1st gear with the potenza's. Forget about using Launch Control with them. Thanks for your feedback
  16. Laterz

I've read a lot about your new tires, evidently the ones to have. Good for you(y)(y), what kind of life do you expect out of them?
  17. Laterz

I have those tires, what did you upgrade to? Can you tell a big difference? I personally don't think they are that bad. I wish I was closer or I'd buy them. I have 15k on mine still look new, and zero issues.
  18. Laterz

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I know this isn't as exciting as new rim's or a downpipe, but what the hell...I wanted it for my office.
  19. Laterz

What's a logical amount of money to spend modding?

I'm struggling with the same thing, which rabbit hole do I choose??? Car, truck, boat, guns, kayak, camper, house, yard, shedl, tools, vacations??? I feel you.
  20. Laterz

2019 Performance Package

I was what you called an uneducated customer. I came from driving a WRX, walked into the dealership and said I wanted a GTI. Went for a test drive and was sold. I did see the silver badges, but didnt even question them. I bought the car in May, so prob 2018's. Makes sense, thanks