GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tmaslove

2018+ MK7.5 Golf GTI R European Dynamic LED Tail Lights - OEM

These only fit the 7.5 or will it fit the 7? Is it just the wiring that’s different?
  2. tmaslove

Florida Exhaust Shop

Luft Technik located in Coral Springs will do anything you can dream of. Cheers 🍻
  3. tmaslove

FS: 15-17 Golf R "NEW" in boxes Interior parts (OEM)

Do you know if the center console with the cup holders would fit a mk7? Not a 7.5
  4. tmaslove

South East Florida Tuesday Night Meet

Nice seeing ya today at JC’s, @spiker369 .. Those Lms are tuff man 🔥
  5. tmaslove

Show us your MK7

3m light ivory
  6. tmaslove

Show us your MK7

Current setup until I rebuild the fronts
  7. tmaslove

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

New pair of BBS RS lips on the way (cracked one) 😭 and new hardware on the way. Rebuilding the wheels next week. Much needed polishing
  8. tmaslove

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I use their shield and no complaints. Didn’t need the dp cover but it’ll work like it should
  9. tmaslove

Show us your MK7

@tcat_mk7 🫵🏽👊🏽
  10. tmaslove

EUROJET MK7 & MK7.5 GTI Cat-back Spring SALE!!!

I’m currently running this setup and love it. Loved it on my mk6 and now love it on my mk7. I’m curious if you have a video to someone who’s removed the resonator and left the diffuser?
  11. tmaslove

Show us your MK7

12. tmaslove

Need help with trunk weather strip

Thank you so much
  13. tmaslove

Any chance you may be able to link me for that “yellow stuff” you are referring too? There’s just so many
  14. tmaslove

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Needed new tires too. 215/40/18 all around Achilles atr sport
  15. tmaslove

Give up on Eurodyne?

Not necessarily true. I’m running EQT stage 2 and I can say it’s definitely more torque than my previous tune (Uni). Eurodyne is great (never tried it myself) but I know a few people using it. The cobb Ap is great, having the ability to switch between tunes on the fly is great. Wish more tuners...
  16. tmaslove

Show us your MK7

I did some stuff
  17. tmaslove

Happy Sunday everyone! I’m having terrible luck with this tropical storm that’s been slowly passing over South FL and my cars weather strip that surrounds the trunk is failing and water is leaking into the left corner of the car/trunk. I removed the weather strip since the glue is basically...
  18. tmaslove

Wtb: 2015+ GTI *manual*

Fair point. I’ve found some decent stuff searching. 20th anniversary jazz blue, a few mk6’s on air, etc
  19. tmaslove

Wtb: 2015+ GTI *manual*

Not on carguru you won’t find it but just seen a couple still for 14k.