GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. grembal

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Parting out, selling - JB4 w/ bluetooth, has adapter for MK7.5 O2 sensor wire - Sold ARM front mount intercooler, great condition, has brackets to install like the Baun intercooler, which I recommend over using ARM's brackets. - Sold Whiteline front and rear adjustable sway bar links - Sold...
  2. grembal

They're Flow One F2s, 18x9 offset +45 if I remember right

They're Flow One F2s, 18x9 offset +45 if I remember right
  3. grembal

"Official" Lap Times Thread

I think I can find more time by taking carousel the normal way, im just too used to taking the low line for some reason. I think im slowing down too much going into skidpad as well, hopefully I can find a second improving that last sector, the chicane and the left hander after it always gives me...
  4. grembal

It was Sunday with Extremespeed
  5. grembal

Did Streets of Willow CW this past Sunday. I am no match for icin in his R, but his lap helped me out a lot in finding some time. Lopped off nearly 5s from my previous PB on this configuration, though it was set in a different car (Fiesta ST on NT01s) a couple years ago. I'm sure the newly...
  6. grembal

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Hey folks, running map 2 currently with an FMIC, catted downpipe, Cali 91. Past several months I've been seeing Ign2-4 values bump slightly, usually when I ramp up the throttle, or near the end of a pull. Today was particularly bad im guessing because of the high temperatures out here. When I...
  7. grembal

Anyone running Silvers Neomax

There's speculation that they're the oem for EQT, Open Road Tuning, CaTuned, etc coils since they all look so similar, but they probably all just get their parts from the same source. Was considering Silvers at one point but im leaning more toward ORT, their customer service seems pretty good...
  8. grembal

Show us your MK7

I do have fairly new pads installed; they clear the floating part of the caliper fine but it's tight on the bracket
  9. grembal

Show us your MK7

They barely fit over the pp fronts, maybe 2mm clearance near the inner part, love the concave but it sure isn't big brake friendly. Considering running a 5mm spacer up front for peace of mind
  10. grembal

Show us your MK7

Need led headlights
  11. grembal

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Have a few things to sell, need to clear up space. PM for photos Superspeed RF03RR w/ 245/40/18 Achilles ATR Sport 2 tires - Sold Window visors, got these in a trade, they look like Well Visors - Sold Passenger side rear spindle w/ bearing, trailing arm, and other control arms, minus the...
  12. grembal

How to install Schroth Quick Fit Pro in a MK7 GTI

Used the same process with my old Fiesta quickfit, works great. I thought id run into issues with the strap lengths but I guess the interior dimensions between the two cars aren't too far off. Love that it takes a minute to put on and take off and you can just pop the right buckle off if you...
  13. grembal

SOLD : Flow One F2 18x9 Gray Wheels $540 - PICKUP ONLY (Austin, Tx)

Where did you buy these? I can't seem to find them at tirerack in this spec
  14. grembal

Mevotech Adjustable Camber Arms

OF, have you tried these out yet, or know anyone that has? Tempted to get them as I think I bent a few suspension bits in the rear after slapping a barrier in the canyons :(. Rockauto says these are adjustable for +/- 3deg camber, which is more than enough for what I need. Anyone happen to know...
  15. grembal

200tw tires for Track use

Ezekiel I dont think youll mind the RSR noise much for daily duties. Of the the three ~200tw Federal tires the RSR is the quietest, RSRR loudest (notoriously), and RSPRO right in between.
  16. grembal

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

B8 S4 wheels (18x8 +47), 245/40/18 tires
  17. grembal

Anyone running Federal 595 RS-PRO at autocross?

I run these in 235/40/17, I dont autocross but do HPDE. 2 events with these tires and ~2000 streets miles over the past month. They howl but arent as loud as SS595 from past experience, RSR was pretty quiet, no experience with RSRR but I've watched videos demonstrating their noise levels and the...
  18. grembal

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

A couple of Map 1 pulls - https://datazap.me/u/mumyoryu/jb4m1e20?log=1&data=1-4-14-18 Car has intake stuff (drop in filter, inlet, hose), ARM FMIC, 2 of gallons of E85, FOL 50 Should I be concerned about my AFRs going rich past ~4k RPM?
  19. grembal

FS: Neuspeed Power Module

Good condition, works great. Switched to JB4 so no longer needed. SOLD
  20. grembal

Nice driving (y), youre a sec faster than my buddy with an IS38 mk7 on coils. Last I was out there I was stuck running 2:16s, I've got some work to do :LOL: Where were you able to get the pads? Might go with those to replace yellows as the price seems right, was also considering Powerstop "track...