GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. averyislost

RC Cars (Remote Control)

Haven't seen any RC car threads here (since like 2007 it seems), so I figured I would start one. Post your RC car pics! I have an Axial SCX10 III Gladiator with a few mods here and there (new servos, some aluminum upgrades, new wheels), and I just bought a Losi Baja Rey that I'm stoked...
  2. averyislost

2020 GTI DSG Random Rough 1-2 and 2-3 upshift

Hello all, Apologies if this is a "noob" question but I've tried to look for other forum threads on this and I'm not finding similar issues with the newer 7-speed DSG. Yesterday I experienced a very harsh 1-2 upshift and 2-3 upshift with my DSG in Drive mode and giving approximately 20%...
  3. averyislost

Audison APSP G7 (Update: Installed)

Hello all! I'm wondering if anyone on the forum has experience with the Audison plug and play audio upgrade for the MK7. I went ahead and ordered the kit from a German seller, hoping to have it delivered in two weeks or so. I ordered the kit along with the optional APBX G7 subwoofer. From my...
  4. averyislost

MK7.5 headlights (ED's/Helix) Installation Questions on 2018+

Hello all! I apologize ahead for a question being one of my first posts, but I'm a little stumped on this one. I've tried to look around the forum for an answer, as well as calling a few dealerships. I have a 2020 GTI S model with the stock halogen headlights, however, it does have the forward...