GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Is my 8" screen supposed to look like this?

I did an MIB2 Retrofit on my 2015 GTI, and bought a used screen off of ebay which was rated with Quality "A". After installing I'm noticing some weird residue of some kind in the bottom left and right corners. Can't be wiped off as it appears to be under the screen and I'm not sure if there's a...
  2. M

Rearview Camera Retrofit Help

Hey, I bought a rearview camera kit for my 2015 GTI S, from EZT with wiring harness. I brought it to the VW dealer for install, but they're having trouble(I know, right....?). They've had my car for 3 days now and are somehow unable to figure out how to get it working. They even offered me to...
  3. M

NY/NJ Rear View Camera Install

I have a 2015 S Trim GTI without the backup camera, and want to buy one off of EZT to retrofit. Anyone know of any reputable shops in the tri-state area that can do the job?
  4. M

FS: Stock Austins w/ Firehawk 500s $250 OBO

Selling my stock Austins as I don't have storage space for them. I need to get rid of them ASAP. All wheels have curb rash, but no cracks/dents. I can take closeups of each wheel if interested, but just wanted to gauge the market on them. Tires are Indy 500s with a little life left.