GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

COBB Accesport GTI/GLI w/DSG/ SOLD

I can do $600 shipped today.
  2. M

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

Anyone have a link to the old model with the knobs? The one linked in the OP now looks to be full touch controls. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000959269245.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6f4f4c4d9AoeWQ
  3. M

Is my 8" screen supposed to look like this?

That's what I was thinking as well. Thanks!
  4. M

Is my 8" screen supposed to look like this?

I did an MIB2 Retrofit on my 2015 GTI, and bought a used screen off of ebay which was rated with Quality "A". After installing I'm noticing some weird residue of some kind in the bottom left and right corners. Can't be wiped off as it appears to be under the screen and I'm not sure if there's a...
  5. M

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Can the MIBII unit work with the 5.8" screen that comes with MIB1? I want to test the glovebox unit before my screen arrives.
  6. M

Rearview Camera Retrofit Help

Hey, I bought a rearview camera kit for my 2015 GTI S, from EZT with wiring harness. I brought it to the VW dealer for install, but they're having trouble(I know, right....?). They've had my car for 3 days now and are somehow unable to figure out how to get it working. They even offered me to...
  7. M

Is this the correct piano black Trim for the 8" glossy screen? https://www.oempartsource.com/oem-parts/volkswagen-radio-trim-5gm819728fqyi?origin=pla If so, anyone know where to source a cheaper one?
  8. M

NY/NJ Rear View Camera Install

Hmmm....I wanted somewhere that specializes in VW/Audi for potential coding, but I'll call up a few on Monday.
  9. M

NY/NJ Rear View Camera Install

I have a 2015 S Trim GTI without the backup camera, and want to buy one off of EZT to retrofit. Anyone know of any reputable shops in the tri-state area that can do the job?
  10. M

Been reading through this thread, and looking to get this done on my 2015 S. If I buy an already unlocked(CP removed) head unit, and the appropriate screen do I still need to have FEC's enabled OR am I just plug and play with some coding needed? Also can I do all the coding with my OBDEleven?
  11. M

FS: Stock Austins w/ Firehawk 500s $250 OBO

Selling my stock Austins as I don't have storage space for them. I need to get rid of them ASAP. All wheels have curb rash, but no cracks/dents. I can take closeups of each wheel if interested, but just wanted to gauge the market on them. Tires are Indy 500s with a little life left.