GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Daohaus

Two Cars One Build Journal Pic Intensive

Wife got her wheels on recently. BCForged 3pc. I also installed a couple of turbo inlet pipes from Unitronics
  2. Daohaus

Average MPG?

Stage 2 Unitronics and i average 22-23mpg mixed driving
  3. Daohaus

Golf R Clubsport build

this must have cost you quite a bit. I love these seats and would love to have a pair in my R
  4. Daohaus

Smoked Dynamic Turn Signals for Side Mirrors

yes just like stock...which is the reason why it makes it a challenge to install
  5. Daohaus

Smoked Dynamic Turn Signals for Side Mirrors

plug and play just did it on both our R's
  6. Daohaus

Went ahead and installed the wife's pair of turn signals. Passenger side still is easier to do than Driver's
  7. Daohaus

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

that's what i thought it was odd because the coding shouldn't affect the side mirrors
  8. Daohaus

Post your dashcam mount pictures please

yeah you have a pretty darn good setup.
  9. Daohaus

Mk7 Golf mirror caps with side assist (Arteon style)

i definitely like that who's the guinea pig?
  10. Daohaus

Post your dashcam mount pictures please

i've seen this installed and looks really nice OEM finish. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33016774106.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.671c3c00iQzHYR&mp=1
  11. Daohaus

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

came across an odd thing. someone on Reddit's GolfR sub stated that he installed the euro tails on his R did the coding and made his dynamic turn signals on his mirror stop working...does the coding affect the rest of the signals on the car?
  12. Daohaus

got the turn signals installed and it was pretty straightforward. The passenger side blinker seems to slide in a lot easier than the driver's. Now that I did it on mine, hopefully the wife's install will be just as pain free Today I installed these on the wife's car.
  13. Daohaus

that's a cool idea...
  14. Daohaus

Ordered these on Ebay on May 11th and they finally arrived to my door! Dynamic LED turn signals for me and the wife's R. I'll be the guinea pig first then do the install on hers after.
  15. Daohaus

you're not wrong, it's off for sure, Milltek builds these on jig that moves or something because her left exhaust tips are wonky too...more so than mine.
  16. Daohaus

my wife’s car was the first for them to do a 91 octane file.im the second now. So far so good she’s been really responsive and amazing to drive. I have to relearn how this car drives. It’s actually a GT3RS, there’s some serious client cars that come through there
  17. Daohaus

Exhaust Problems

Sorry your Miltek showed up all banged up. We ordered two and one tip on mine was a little out of round, nothing a hammer didn’t solve. My wife’s exhaust had similar issues. The shopping from the uk is a b*tch. Overall though I’m pleased with how it turned out.
  18. Daohaus

7.5 Golf R - C-19 Build @ 177 Miles

Great job on the build so far 👍
  19. Daohaus

Friday was my mod day. Took half day off work and went to the wife's shop to have my Milltek turboback exhaust installed and Unitronics Stage 2 tune. Since the exhaust is off, I figured it would be a good time to install my Neuspeed 25mm rear sway bar. Installed That downpipe is a pain to...
  20. Daohaus

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

man kudos to you for reading all these pages