GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

17950 add on my turboback system, inside the cabin is now quiet as stock and still loud and deeper outside the car
  2. A

B4 vs B6 Bilstein (Damptronic)

dcc calibration for stock shocks only
  3. A

Anyone using the Powerflex hybrid dogbone puck?

I recently add powerflex standard insert and ebay pendulum arm to replace 034 lower insert only. idling and reversing is similar to 034 insert. However once A/C is on, it does add a bit more vibration on cold start. but when it gets warm, everything is smoother, no to little vibration similar...
  4. A

i swap my 034 lower insert to powerflex yellow on today in my awd(not the hybrid one). NVH is much better than 034, reversing has less vibrations than before. stock engine, transmission mount and pendulum arm.
  5. A

Superpro (standard alignment) vs CSS bushes

the caster one. after a week it developes some clanking noise from front right side, need retorque everything again now. not much nvh i can feel, just a little bit solid when going over speed bumper.
  6. A

Superpro (standard alignment) vs CSS bushes

make sure you compare the superpro arms with your oem arms first. The superpro arms are shorter than my oem arms which cause a headache on alignment.
  7. A

Golf r swaying on motorway when bending/turning left

never heard stock endlinks broken,only aftermarket does
  8. A

ECS Rear Subframe locking collar

I bought my kit from Aliexpress. altought mine is AWD, it also comes with those two extra kit for FWD
  9. A

there are two addition bolts in the middle on FWD.
  10. A

I loose all four bolts not completely out, then put each one in.
  11. A

Stage 2 Modification Recommendations

do lower control arm or just replacing the bushings
  12. A

Mine is daily and has been on stage 2 tune for 2 years. recently feel a bit more vibrations on cold start with A/ C on and move from stationary(still acceptable), was thinking the 034 insert(on car for 3 years) is busted. I may try the red powerflex dogbone insert for diesel car first see if NVH...
  13. A

Thanks, i have bfi on order and 034 insert i had for 3 years, looks slightly bend. Just thinking to try the diesel one or yellow one.
  14. A

Does anyone install bfi stage1 engine and tranny mount paired with powerflex dogbone mont? Thought?
  15. A

My current setup is drone free on stage 2 with oem resonator and muffer delete, while i have some sound deadenings in the boot floor, under rear seat and rear wheel arch.
  16. A

Keep the oem resonator and do muffler delete.