GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nok513

HID Bulb Replacement (FRUSTRATING)

Go LED....2 tears in a bucket, fuck it.
  2. nok513

EQT 'Stage 0' good for inspection/readiness?

Pretty sure Stage 0 is Cobb's not EQT. I've taken my car in on Stage 2 tune on it since all monitors were ready this past April and passed. If I remember correctly, one monitor wasn't set ready that was the evap.
  3. nok513

Demon Trans tries to bankrupt me, at least it's not a DSG - that would be gay

You're not pretty... ...you're beautiful...always remember that. Stay strong gurhl
  4. nok513

What did you do to your mk7 today?

You can't install these on Fender systems.
  5. nok513

Front clicking noise

Do you have a video or audio?
  6. nok513

Loe Show Pics

Sounds interesting, it would also give me an excuse to get away for the weekend. Seriously thinking about it.
  7. nok513

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

Hurricane Sandy and Irene.
  8. nok513

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

Had to pick up my father from Westchester Airport yesterday during the storm. I'm glad I drove his Forerunner, roads had tons of debris and rushing water. Got to the top of Bear Mountain just to turn around and find another route which wasn't any better.
  9. nok513

BFI Stage 1 Engine & Tranny Mounts

I had the same issue on my 2020, just had to replace it with the full transmission mount.
  10. nok513

Buy yourself some vacuum hose caps from an auto store. (NAPA, Autozone, Amazon, etc). If you got a power bleeder (ie, Motiv Power Bleeder), you don't need anyone to assist. Useful for bleeding brakes too so it's worth having. Brake fluid Disconnect the bleeder block from the clutch hose. While...
  11. nok513

Yea, unfortunately I have no friends soni did it alone as usual...I kid...but yea I did it myself. It's not hard to do. You'll have to take your airbox, battery and tray out for access. This video should give you an idea.
  12. nok513

Lately, shifting into first gear has been a little off. A few times after coming to a stop, it would give me a hard time putting into gear. I decided to adjust the linkage and so far shifting into all gears has been a lot smoother. While I was in there, I decided to remove the delay valve, and...
  13. nok513

Looks like you're living the life...good for you (y)
  14. nok513

NYS new inspection requirement for 2023?

Yea, stop worry about our shit and fix them holes. That webcam looks like it's for logon purposes. Probably takes a snapshot of the technician while they login to the system. Section 5 go to 2:22 of the video.
  15. nok513

I like where this is going ...just wish I could be of more help.
  16. nok513

I just took this from their site but where the blue line is where it would hit. It cleared fine when I had the Borla exhaust though. If I recall correctly, there wasn't much give in the rear with my current setup without making a hugely atrocious gap between the tailpipes and rear diffuser. I...
  17. nok513

The first I heard it rubbing was turning up into my driveway. I had my friend stand by and confirm it was coming from the rear. Sure enough, that was the issue. I barely had any clearance either, but didn't expect it to rub.
  18. nok513

It seemed to work for most. There was a Stern Brace thread a while back and I had posted on there. You can see where the RSB would make contact with the brace.
  19. nok513

There's a 99.8% chance I'd buy it. I'd ship my TB Performance brace to Daks for free.