GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

FS: AMS Intercooler

Had on the car a bit less than 15k miles. Comes with all hoses and clamps. Asking $450 plus shipping (or pickup locally near Atlanta, GA)
  2. P

FS: complete suspension

H&R OE sport springs Koni sports (adjustable) 034 Motorsport camber plates Less than 10k miles on the Konis. This is a great dual purpose suspension package that's still perfectly happy daily driving, but can hold it's own on track. Keeps lots of travel, no clunks/bangs/knocks. Stance still...
  3. P

Mk7 Sachs coilovers

I bought these from another Mk7 owner earlier this year. They had ~4 track days on them over ~1 year, but he was converting back to stock to sell the car. I never installed them, and I've decided that I don't need coilovers, so I'm putting them on the market. So these are still very young, in...
  4. P

FS: Mk6 Golf R front rotors (345mm)

These are the Mk6 Golf R rotors that are also used with those who upgrade their MK7 to the Macan calipers. They are essentially brand new. Less than 50 miles on them. Zimmerman, coated, bought from FCPeuro. New: https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/vw-brake-disc-zimmermann-z-coat-1k0615301m...
  5. P

Consumables/wear items for track duty

Tell me what you guys are seeing as far as replacements. Be it transmission fluid/oil change intervals, or if you're noticing ball joints or wheel bearings or something else is failing quicker than would be expected. So far, besides tires and brakes, the rest of the car seems pretty stout. At...
  6. P

Rear pad selection

I run the Macan front calipers with Raybestos ST-41's on the front, and Stoptech sport pads on the rear. Obviously the front is doing a large part of the work, but looking at potentially upgrading the rear pads to something more aggressive. What's everyone else running for pads on the rear...
  7. P

FS: brake pad shims for those with Macan calipers

I drew this design up in CAD and had a local shop laser cut a few extra sets for me. They're .030 (~.762mm) 304 stainless. I was annoyed looking online at titanium shims for $75 + shipping coming from Russia. I'll sell these initial sets for $30 shipped. IMG_20200707_234803 by Jesse...
  8. P

My brake ducting solution

Not satisfied with "just" the RS3 ducts, I got some 2" brake ducting, and some aluminum flanges and did this back in September. IMG_20190919_225404 by Jesse Naughton, on Flickr IMG_20200706_175513 by Jesse Naughton, on Flickr IMG_20200706_175557 by Jesse Naughton, on Flickr IMG_20200706_175845...
  9. P

TT control arm/ball joint questions

I've been trying to search the last few days for various threads about these, and their various issues. Here are my questions: 1) Is the rear bushing solid, or does it have the 2 "slots" like the GTI bushings? 2) Do these actually change caster at all? 3) Is anyone running these with larger...
  10. P

Koni sport measurements

Shot in the dark...Anyone happen to have a loose front Koni sport (yellow) strut they could take a couple of measurements on? Working with Vorshlag to get the correct adapters to fit their camber plates with konis and lowering springs.