GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

RPM Question

So each day I drive a 1 mile stretch where the speed limit is 30 mph. My goal each day is to drive about 32 mph. In third gear I do this at 2100 RPMs and in second gear it’s 3000 RPMs. Which is the better rpm for the engine?
  2. B

SOLD—Integrative Engineering Downpipe SOLD

I bought this from Urotuning. Pipe has 2300 miles on it. Will ship at buyer's expense. In the MD/DE/VA/PA area and will drive a bit to meet someone. PayPal plus fees. $600.00
  3. B

SOLD

These have served as my summer wheels and have about 6,000 miles on them. Before I had the tires taken off I would have rated them 9 of 10. The five or so marks shown in the pics all occurred in the shop by someone not careful enough in their handling of them. I would now rate them 8 out of 10...
  4. B

Baun mid-pipe resonator

Had Jake’s gorgeous mid-pipe attached to my IE downpipe and OEM catback. All the drone disappeared as promised. One mechanic called over another and said, “look at this welding.” The other guy responded, “Got to be machine welding.” I said, “No.” They couldn’t believe the quality workmanship. Greg
  5. B

No longer for sale

Please delete
  6. B

Please remove—no longer for sale

No longer for sale
  7. B

WHO does this???

A shout out to one of the good guys— @xabhax who drove 93 miles, each way, to meet me in a Walmart parking lot so he could remove a tire warning light. I did something with the OBD 11 and neither the VW dealer nor my local shop could remove it. I posted a request for help and got a lot of...
  8. B

What would you do?

About to have a new clutch installed on my 2019 stage 2 EQT 93 with 9500 miles. What things would you do while having a new clutch installed? Greg
  9. B

Red Translucent Raceseng Traction Series Knob $130.00 shipped

Price Drop to 165.00 Selling Raceseng's newest shift knob series in red. Used for one week. It is spotless. Same item is $210.00 on the site. Asking 130.00 shipped (plus PP fees) to the 48. Thanks, Greg
  10. B

WTB: BFI Stage 1 Trans mount

Looking for this part https://blackforestindustries.com/collections/mk7-gti-2-0t-tsi-engine-performance/products/bfi-mk7-mqb-pre-assembled-stage-1-transmission-mount-6-speed-dsg Greg
  11. B

Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe and Hose

***SOLD*** Used…5000 miles on these. The pics show the marks from a pick needed to take off the breather hose. Otherwise in perfect shape. Asking $125.00 shipped to the eastern seaboard states and 140.00 to the western states. Greg
  12. B

***SOLD*** Racingline R600 Air Intake

SOLD After several communications with Matthew at Racingline, I've learned that this unit will not work with most aftermarket charge pipes. I have such pipes and so I found out after several hours that it will not fit and so I need to sell it. I bought this from a fellow forum member who told...
  13. B

VWR R600 air intake

Please delete…keeping it
  14. B

***SOLD***FS: new IE turbo inlet pipe

Pictures tell the story…hardware sealed in unopened packages…bought this last week here on the forum but keeping my BMS TIP. Impulse buy on my part… 100.00 shipped to the 48…what I paid for it. Greg
  15. B

Not For Sale: Raceseng Ashiko brushed MT shift knob

Choosing to keep this one but selling the new Traction-texture model in red translucent in a separate thread. Greg
  16. B

WTB: Forge air intake

Looking for the newer model air intake for my 2019 GTI.
  17. B

OBD Desperation

I am willing to pay anyone who can help me clear the tire warning light from the dashboard of my 2019 GTI. I don’t know what the hell I did but two shops have been unable to fix it and neither can I. Looking for an OBD11 guru who might be willing to walk me through getting it fixed. Willing to...
  18. B

WTB: AWE or Milltek downpipe

Looking for a catted DP to go stage 2 on my 2019 GTI.
  19. B

FS: OEM parts

Will post pics tomorrow. Testing water as I am not sure about interest or prices. I have OEM charge pipes, turbo inlet pipe, intake hose, and intercooler off my 2019 GTI SE. Parts have 2500 and 3000 miles on them. Greg
  20. B

Intercooler disabled Adaptive Cruise Control

Last week I had a direct replacement Mishimoto Intercooler installed on my 2019 GTI SE. All was great until four days later I got a code/warning that the front sensor (used for Adaptive Cruise Control and I'm assuming Lane Assist) was out of alignment and so disabled. Just got a call from the...