GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jantriis02

Favor

Hello All, for my marketing class in college I had to create a blog. And now theres a competition going on to see who can get the most views. My blog is about autocross, and if anyone is willing to give it a look, Id greatly appreciate it! I know its not great, but for the purposes of class it...
  2. Jantriis02

Squeaking noise when driving

Hey all, looking for a bit of guidance here. I just got back from a track weekend, and now my car makes a squealing noise when driving. It is exclusively coming from the front drivers side wheel. I have pulled the wheel off and spun the caliper slowly, and it makes the noise, so I know the...
  3. Jantriis02

Sway bar, DIY or shop?

Hello all, I have recently purchased a new rear sway bar for my GTI. I am currently a college student, with limited access to tools, and thus I have a predicament. I have been in contact with a number of shops in my area, and they all want 2-300 dollars for the installation. After some...
  4. Jantriis02

ISO: Rear Sway Bar

Hello all, I am looking to purchase a rear bar for a MK7 GTI. Looking for an H&R 24 or 26 mm bar or an 034 Motorsport adjustable bar in particular, but open to anything stiffer than stock. PM me if you have something you're willing to let go of.
  5. Jantriis02

Fun Request

Hello all! This is a bit of an interesting request, but if anyone is willing to help me out I would be incredibly grateful. I am a college student, and in my marketing class, I have the assignment of writing a blog about something I am passionate about. Given that this forum is my most...
  6. Jantriis02

FS: MK7 GTI Stock Springs

Thinking about letting go of my stock springs. They were driven on for approximately 38,000 miles, never saw any winters. Not sure what to price them at so anyone interested please feel free to PM with offers. Located near Mankato MN, can do local pickup or shipping. Thanks yall
  7. Jantriis02

Intake vs TD1

Hello all, my GTI has the extended powertrain warranty still, but I am interested in beginning the process of modifying the engine. The logical first step for me was to get an intake, something like the APR PEX open intake or the COBB option would be cool. However, I do not want to void any...
  8. Jantriis02

Track Datalogging

Hello all, I am going to a track weekend with my mk7, and was wondering if anyone had any experience/ recommendations for data loggers. I would really like to be able to see my pedal inputs and other relevant stuff after a session to try and pick out what I can do to get better. If anyone has...
  9. Jantriis02

Interior LED's , Rice or nice?

Hello, So, i've been looking around my dorm room, and I thought about the LED light strands I have strung around the room. I really like the vibe they give the room, however basic it may be. I then thought about how there are interior LED footwell light kits for cars. The GTI is really fun to...
  10. Jantriis02

MK7 GTI takes on Road America

Hey all, I have never posted much into these forums, mostly because I really never had anything to chip in, but this past weekend I spent 2 days driving Road America with the Audi Club Glacier Lakes Chapter. I had never been on track before this, and I was really excited to get out with my...
  11. Jantriis02

Brake Surgery

Hello, I am looking for a new set of brakes for my '17 GTI. I want something that will give me crazy stopping power as I build up the engine (Stratified Tune). I am interested in Ceramic brakes, but my knowledge leaves much to be desired in that particular area. Does anyone have suggestions...