GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TheMechanicDude

Cobb Flex Fuel Coming Soon!

Came here to find this. Wonder if we can use existing E sensors. I have the OG set up in cubby. Very interested
  2. TheMechanicDude

Brake Changing Time

hmmm have had the SS lines in my head to change. Worth it?
  3. TheMechanicDude

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Have the Sport 02's They are an improvement over the last iteration. DT always pro rates Summer for me too :)
  4. TheMechanicDude

Bingo. Had to get insurance for my little dude (Frenchie) a fart could be a $3k bill lol.
  5. TheMechanicDude

you got a GoFund me or Zelle? I can toss you a cpl bucks. Anything to help a pet get better. Helps to be a VW bro too ;)
  6. TheMechanicDude

Which spark plugs for a EQT Stage 1 tuned daily driver?

should always check gap. Mine were ok but i closed down to .24
  7. TheMechanicDude

Soccer coach here. Have had a few with parents during an after teh regular season 3v3 co ed games where I sat in the same side. Made is more fun for sure
  8. TheMechanicDude

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

Love my Ruth's Gapped em to .24 since so cheap I like every 10k miles Stage1 E30
  9. TheMechanicDude

butter soft wheel bearings suck.
  10. TheMechanicDude

AliExpress Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

This mofo is tough to navigate on PC lol
  11. TheMechanicDude

Oil pan replaced

Didn’t do a full case analysis. Maybe. Took someone’s word for it. Saw pan on “flat service”. Aluminum pan was on sale. Not many places get as hot as we do and then cool down with rain. Plenty of plastic pans “failing” on different manufactures. VW included. *maybe I cracked it slightly when I...
  12. TheMechanicDude

Oil pan replaced

60k. Florida can be brutal apparently. I wonder if the coolant leaking from WP maybe deteriorated the gasket etc.
  13. TheMechanicDude

E85 SUCKS!

E30 blend here........E is expected to be a bit sticky.
  14. TheMechanicDude

last week replaced the front door speakers. They shorted out from water. Went with a Focal component set. Found really cool baffles that combined with a spacer ring are sealing wonderfully. Rears are in mail so I still need to do those. Will take better pics.
  15. TheMechanicDude

Oil pan replaced

Damn plastic warped and leaked like a faucet. Went with on sale cast aluminum. Tried new shop on W coast of Florida. Good dudes so far. Front end clunk was loose nut…….
  16. TheMechanicDude

Is this normal?

Watched vid. Holy crap. Don’t drive dude. Check axle nut torque.
  17. TheMechanicDude

Is this normal?

manual car? sounds gear related. Sorta like when the subframe would flex after coming over the garage floor bump. DSG gets this when in 1st gear and moving fwd. Little grinds