GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Passenger rattle solved!

Hmm, I'll check this out as well. Thanks for the tip! Sorry @KzooGerti I didn't mean to jack your thread. 😬 Thank you for sharing a solution with the community!!
  2. S

Passenger rattle solved!

Oh shit waddup yeah I think you may be right. I remember this from the mk5 days as well. The buzzing is super loud so I assumed it was in cabin but maybe if it's hitting the right frequency on the chassis it would resonate into the cabin. Dammit I didn't want to chase this one but now I'm...
  3. S

Passenger rattle solved!

Haha, got dammit Bobby! Now you put another no-no in my idiot goldfish head. But nah, I'm not that worried about the trans; never killed one in all my time beating on cars. Hell, I even double clutch my blipped downshifts even though I know it in all likelihood has no effect on anything...
  4. S

Passenger rattle solved!

Amen, gotta draw the line somewhere. Already have my obsessions that make it harder to enjoy the car (never touching the paintwork with anything other than a mic, never getting into the throttle until oil is 180⁰ F, never shutting the car down immediately after hooning, never letting a week go...
  5. S

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Man I just leave the monster mats (mash?) in year round. Full of fuckin' dirt but that's one area where I just don't care to clean so I let it be.
  6. S

Passenger rattle solved!

Man, I wish I had the ambition to hunt down rattles. Got a nasty buzz on decel coming from the glovebox or passenger door but I just live with it lol.
  7. S

I like ROYAL PURPLE HPS OIL

I LIEK CHOCKLET MILK
  8. S

Mexico Blue Golf GTI!

Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone but to be fair at least from my perspective I haven't gotten tired of it in the nearly 3 years I've had it. You know what they say: there's no accounting for taste. I mean, y'all said the Mk8 was growing on you. 😆
  9. S

Mexico Blue Golf GTI!

Good to hear; thanks for the reply!
  10. S

Mexico Blue Golf GTI!

That's fair haha, thanks for the bump tho. 👊
  11. S

Mexico Blue Golf GTI!

Anyone with a 19 who has had no stalling gotten the 24FX update? When I saw 24FD was good until 2025 I put it on the back burner but now seems like they're pushing harder for the fix? I've only had the incorrect gear issue which I shrugged off since I never had stalling.
  12. S

Mexico Blue Golf GTI!

2021 Edit: Y'all read if you want since I had fun writing it, but this is only on front page because I'm curious about 24FX (last page). Don't shoot the dumbass (me). Ok, so first off I apologize for the clickbait thread title. Obviously VW doesn’t offer custom paint options on the GTI...