GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

WTB: MK7.5 GTI

Hello All, Looking to buy a MK7.5 GTI in 6 speed manual. Would prefer lower miles, clean title, no accident, west coast based - however willing to go as far as Texas. Looking to spend mid 20s. My ideal car would be a green, white silver, cornflower, or dark iron however open to all colors. Cars...
  2. J

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

If anybody in Norcal is interested, I got a TCR Muffler welded to the oem catback for sale. No need to go to a shop/buy a clamp, just bolt on to your downpipe with the existing clamp and you're good to go. Looking for $475, pm if interested!
  3. J

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Wheels sold. Only TCR muffler and Rubber mats left!
  4. J

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Selling a couple items off my 2020 GTI that i'm selling soon. Parts are off the car and for local pick up in the East Bay. Prices are listed and open to reasonable offers. PM if interested. -OEM Austins with Falken Rt615k+ tires (with 85% thread or more). 2 wheels are in great shape, 1 has...
  5. J

SOLD - BBS CO's 18x8 5x112 et44 & Michelin PS4S 15k miles on both (Las Vegas)

Great price! Why must BBS CO weigh so much :(
  6. J

For Sale: SOLD: 2021 VW GTI Mk7.5 w DSG - Dark Iron Blue - 6 Weeks Old - Only 800 miles!

You may want to add how many miles the car has
  7. J

200tw tires for Track use

Dang was going to get the falken rt615k+ but the Nexens seems like its in the same price range too. Anybody have experience the two? Which would you rec?
  8. J

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Anybody selling some 18" lightweight rims 8"-8.5" in width? Also open to oem dallas or austin rims too. Looking to mount performance tires on these.
  9. J

Turbojzrr's build: low NVH streetable time-attack car with warranty - 2019 R

Love the weds! I use to have a set on my S2000 as well. I'm also local as well and just picked up a new GTI for DD/light track duty as well. Catch you at the tracks!
  10. J

Long time track driver, first time w/ GTI

Curious why you recommend the intercooler? (sorry not familiar with turbos car, I've only had NA cars...) Any experience with the dog bone mount inserts? I've heard it is suppose to make the car feel more connect, so i'm considering it as a cheap mod. Thanks!
  11. J

Does an alignment really help if theres not much adjustment? If lowering will get me camber and I was going to do it eventually, i may just jump for that to get camber. If that gets me -1 or -1.5, I'm curious if i'd need to get the camber plates (unless I want to adjust camber) or LCA?
  12. J

Good tips! I plan on doing fluids, rear sway bar, tires and maybe the ducts. Would camber upgrades be necessary too? Will probably do pads as necessary. Are studs mandatory?
  13. J

FS: rear anti roll bar by 034 (bay area)

Tempting for the car i just bought, may hit you up in a couple of weeks if its still available! Do you need to run it with the spherical endlinks?
  14. J

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Sub'd, just picked up my 2020 GTI. Will definitely be interested in these as i start adding parts! Let me know if you need a car for photoshoots/fitment testing when the wheels come!
  15. J

Daily Driver / occasional Track Day GTI ‘19 S

Curious, were you going really hard at the track? like setting PBs or was it more like leisurely fun? I'm highly considering them as they're on sale on tire rack, but I want to DD on them as well. Wondering if I should save a couple of bucks with the falkens or go RS4 or something...Don't really...
  16. J

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

Guessing thats a question for me...they said they were losing a lot of money on the sale, which was probably true (but not as much as they exaggerated), but it felt like a sales tactic almost to make me feel like I was getting a really good deal. Either way, it was close to what I wanted to pay...
  17. J

Thanks! I was able to get a dealer to beat it and paid a tad under $23k before tax and license on a 2020 DSG S in the SF Bay Area. I think that'll probably be the best I can find with only maybe a $300-500 more discount if I waited til dealers were selling their last one. I was able to pick from...
  18. J

Daily Driver / occasional Track Day GTI ‘19 S

Following this! Just bought my 2020 S Dsg in pure white as well and looking to do the same. Minor mods to improve performance at the track while maintaining warranty to DD everyday! Just curious about your experience with the Falken RT615k i saw in another thread...do they really go that quick...
  19. J

200tw tires for Track use

After reading this, I'm considering the Falkens even though I haven't bought my GTI. Pricing seems really cheap! Anybody have experience on how long they last? I'm curious if they wear more like RE71rs (like erasers) or more like RS4 durability.
  20. J

Thinking I may pull the trigger on a brand new 2020 DSG S. Price before tax and license is $23.7k (after is about $26k, but that's because California has high taxes). Any thoughts? Was hoping to get one around 22.5k, but maybe hard in the SF Bay Area. Can't wait to get this puppy so I can start...