GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vortoxy

FS: Aerofabb Rear Diffuser

Recently upgraded to their competition series rear diffuser so I no longer need this one! It's the V1 variant of their diffuser which is now discontinued and I believe only fits MK7s, but I'm not 100% sure. It's a little dirty from the few years it's been on the car, but in overall great...
  2. vortoxy

WTB: MK7 GTI P3 OBDII Gauge

Title pretty much says it all. Would like to keep it the red gti variant, but I'm not opposed to the golf r variant for the right price. Big plus if you have the ethanol reader add-on too.
  3. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: Whiteline Front Lower Control Arms MQB

Selling a set of BNIB Whiteline Front Lower Control Arms. These are the KTA252 set meaning they're the street/track variant giving -0.3deg camber and +2.0 caster. Nothing wrong with them, I just rather sell them and use the money on other expenses. Located in SoCal, asking $450 local pick up...
  4. vortoxy

SOLD: GTI PP Front Calipers

Selling a pair of used GTI PP calipers. They have about ~30k miles of use on them, but are still in great condition. Driver side has some minor cosmetic knicks on them. Looking for $250 shipped. $200 if local to SoCal and willing to drive. (Ignore the rear calipers, those aren't included and...
  5. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: Integrated Engineering Downpipe (FWD)

IE Downpipe for MK7 GTI Just pulled it off my car cause I'm reverting it back to stock. Downpipe has about ~2,000 miles or so of use on it, but it's still in great condition apart from some minor scratches on it. Includes reducer, a clamp, and the midpipe. Asking $500. Located in SoCal...
  6. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: Used OEM IS38 Turbo & O2 Spacer

Selling an OEM IHI IS38 Turbo. Purchased from AutoHaas and came from a 2017 Golf R with 34k miles on it. There is no shaft play. Included will be an install kit from FCP Euro. Here are more in-depth photos of everything. Asking $500 OBO. Located in SoCal specifically the Burbank area, willing...
  7. vortoxy

FS: H&R RSS+ Coilovers

Selling a lightly used, but complete kit of H&R RSS+ coilovers. Kit was installed once and used for about ~1,000 miles, light canyon carving, never been tracked on. Here are some more in-depth photos of everything! These are high performance coilovers oriented for the track. They have very high...
  8. vortoxy

[SOLD] FS: MK7 GTI PP Brakes, Lines, Rotors & More!

Selling an amazing package for those looking to upgrade their brakes! 2x MK7 GTI Performance Package front brakes 2x Zimmerman 340mm rotors 2x HEL performance steel braided brake lines 1L of Motul RBF600 4x Feorodo Racing DS2500 pads. Personally used all this for about ~5,000 miles, but 90%...
  9. vortoxy

FS: Advan v601s 225/40/18 - SoCal

Selling a set of four Advan v601 tires in 225/40/18. Tires are pretty much brand new with only about ~300 miles or so on them. I ended up with them from a friend, but I rather sell them than keep them. $450 OBO for the tires. Located in SoCal specifically the Burbank area, but willing to drive out.
  10. vortoxy

Porsche Boxster Calipers (NQSBBK) *SOLD*

Selling a whole "BBK" for 312mm rotor GTIs or Golfs. Grabbed a pair of base Porsche 986 brake calipers a few months ago, but have decided to go the larger rotor route. They're both rebuilt and repainted, but have no caliper logo. They're practically untouched since owning them because I always...